Diego Ribas da Cunha (5 Viewers)

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
I understand that Marotta was brought to Juve to clear up the mistakes of the Secco regime.

I just didn't think that Diego was one of those mistakes. I guess we'll have to wait and see what the next few days brings.

This simply can't be about money, not when Agnelli was going to use personal funds to acquire Dzeko
True. I'm just waiting to see what happens.

Buy on AliExpress.com

VicCB

Jul 30, 2010
I'm depressed now. I really thought things would be different, but it turns out we just have different clowns running things now. I don't care who he brings in, with the funds we have available, the chances that he's better than Diego are nill.

rb77

s e V e n
Dec 8, 2007
if diego were to go to wolfsburg as stated i belive and truly hope dzeko comes the ther way.

plus marotta stated we still need a striker and a defender, so inorder for him to please us the fans and do his job correctly and at the same time sell diego, he should break the bank and get dzeko and a WORLD CLASS LEFT BACK!!!

but as u guys are saying...lets just wait and see

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
if diego were to go to wolfsburg as stated i belive and truly hope dzeko comes the ther way.

plus marotta stated we still need a striker and a defender, so inorder for him to please us the fans and do his job correctly and at the same time sell diego, he should break the bank and get dzeko and a WORLD CLASS LEFT BACK!!!

but as u guys are saying...lets just wait and see
Can't.

The one Non-EU spot is occupied by Krasic

narchi

Jul 2, 2006
RB77 we CANT get Dzeko. We already get non EU player.

OK, his gone more or less. Who will come here, that is my question? And you know what I see him having a good season in Germany and Wolf will sell him next year for 30 mio EUR :(

rb77

s e V e n
Dec 8, 2007
oh yeah i forgot the non eu!! sorry!!

i really feel that with out diego we need 2 players to fill his shoes then. we will have no creative force at all without him..it would be an august miracle if we were able to get cassano pazzini and a world class lb.

lets just hope for the best of juve...

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
Not a coincidence that this happens out of sudden right after Samp crash out of the CL.

Bye Diego, welcome Cassano or Pazzini and welcome Dzeko next year. It all makes sense, and you know it.

rb77

s e V e n
Dec 8, 2007
i hope ur right sadomin...but withour diego, pazzini wont excel...and i dont want to look further than now!! thats what we should do.

we need both cassano and pazzini i dnt care if we pay 50 million for the pair we really need em

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)