Diego Ribas da Cunha (3 Viewers)

Jul 21, 2006
Can somebody please post here what did Del Neri said?
http://www.goal.com/en/news/article?contentId=2087305

Diego and David Trezeguet have been dropped from Juventus squad ahead of their Europa League clash against Sturm Graz, suggesting their time is up at the club.

Coach Luigi Del Neri was reluctant to elaborate on his decision though.

"The market? Until it ends there will always be voices that come and go," he told the press.

"We are prepared for this important game that will be tough. I have a motivated team and it will be a game.

"We are strong after the 2-1, and we know what is expected. We can have a good game.

"Trezeguet and Diego have not been called up because of the market voices. They have to be tranquil about their decisions that they will take."

Diego has been the subject of a reported €16million move from Wolfsburg, whereas Trezeguet has been tipped to join either Hercules or Lazio.

Buy on AliExpress.com

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
http://www.goal.com/en/news/article?contentId=2087305

Diego and David Trezeguet have been dropped from Juventus squad ahead of their Europa League clash against Sturm Graz, suggesting their time is up at the club.

Coach Luigi Del Neri was reluctant to elaborate on his decision though.

"The market? Until it ends there will always be voices that come and go," he told the press.

"We are prepared for this important game that will be tough. I have a motivated team and it will be a game.

"We are strong after the 2-1, and we know what is expected. We can have a good game.

"Trezeguet and Diego have not been called up because of the market voices. They have to be tranquil about their decisions that they will take."

Diego has been the subject of a reported €16million move from Wolfsburg, whereas Trezeguet has been tipped to join either Hercules or Lazio.
You show the door to them and you wait for them to make a decision?

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
15 fucking millions, that has to be one of the biggest fucked up deals ever. They were fucking with us over Dzeko and we give them our best players for almost the same sum we payed for the freaking Martinez.

Juventinho

Hamilton saved my ass...
Nov 4, 2004
I can't take this shit, seriously i am sick and fed up of these fucking inept mongoloids that we keep hiring to run this club, we have been in deep shit for the past 4 years and nothing is improving, we haven't had any good times, i do not want the fucking CL or the fucking League i want to watch a respectable decent team that isn't run by a bunch of complete retards, last year we had about 6 players who shouldn't be starting in C2, i am serious 100%, this year we start to look decent again and we get this mongoloid of a coach selling a player that we suffered so fucking long to get him to sign with us, a player who's probably have the potential to give us what we lacked ever since Zidane left, or not, he's still by far our best player, and making plans around DP??? he's my best player but wtf? DP would make an awesome sub but he isn't a starter and he shouldn't be part of the future plans, that if we care more about this club than him i am sick to my stomach and i don't know what else to say, if this deal goes through i don't think i will be wasting my time this year watching another fail campaign.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Who are they supposed to replace him with? Please don't say DiNatale, or I won't even bother getting up at 6 AM son sunday to watch the match.

Fuck That.

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
15 fucking millions, that has to be one of the biggest fucked up deals ever. They were fucking with us over Dzeko and we give them our best players for almost the same sum we payed for the freaking Martinez.

And that's why I said it caan't be true, no matter how an idiot Marotta is...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)