Diego Ribas da Cunha (5 Viewers)

CAPITANO

58 ' SUPER SIC ' 58
Jul 12, 2006

"When I was a young boy, i always dreamt of playing in Italy. I still can´t believe that I am here now. I am ready for this challenge and the next step in my career. Juventus is a great club, and I know what the fans expect: titles" said Diego. Diego knows that the football in Italy is different from that in Germany. "Although I am still young, I am a very experienced player. I have played in the Brazilian League, the Portuguese League and in the Bundesliga, and I have played against many Italian teams, too" said Diego

http://www2.diego10.com.br/pages/news/werder_bremen.php?L=en&id=882

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
Especially when it's the number molinaro used to have.:lol:
But hey it's only a number and as long as he is good for us I couldn't give a monkeys what number he wears.

Arvin

Juve Star
Dec 30, 2004
Diego opts for alternative 10

With Alex Del Piero’s sacred No 10 jersey unavailable, new Juventus signing Diego has chosen the No 28.

The 10 was the shirt number of choice for the Brazilian boy wonder, but he’s had to improvise given that it belongs to the Italian veteran.

As a consequence, Diego has decided to go for the 28 as 2+8 equals the magic number in his eyes.

The 28 was previously worn by Fabio Cannavaro, who this summer has returned to the club from Real Madrid, and left-back Cristian Molinaro.

“I can’t wait to get on to the pitch,” said Diego in Spanish as he is still not comfortable with the Italian language.

“It is a great honour for me to play for Juventus. I put the Juventus shirt on for the first time today and it was a special feeling.”

Staying on the subject of shirt numbers, Brazilian striker Amauri has opted for a change over the summer.

Having worn the No 8 in his first Bianconeri campaign, he’s now netted the No 11 following the retirement of Pavel Nedved.

http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/jul9b.html

----------------------------------------------------------------------''

DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO!!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)