Diego Ribas da Cunha (7 Viewers)

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009

Not sure if this has already been posted, but if not, its worth a pop...Goals 2,3 and 5 in particular, are pure class.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Last weekend before the start

The holidays are almost over, not for everybody however. The bianconeri who did not take part in any international commitments are in their last week of relaxation before getting back to work. With the departure for Pinzolo on Thursday 9th July the 2009/10 season kicks-off.

This will be the first summer camp for Ciro Ferrara as coach but also the first day of work for Diego one for whom the expectancy in Trentino is great. It will be captain Del Piero and fellow Brazilian Amauri who will greet him and who will be ready to drive the team as from the very first day. After eight years, it will also be the first season without Pavel Nedved and even this is a bit of news which cannot go unobserved.

And so, one more tranquil Saturday and Sunday even for the Juventus fans. As from next week-end (11th and 12th July) the appointment will be in Val Rendena with Juventus.

juventus.com

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FlfZ4CgxfEQ

Not sure if this has already been posted, but if not, its worth a pop...Goals 2,3 and 5 in particular, are pure class.
1.) We better have a hefty supply of corner flags.

2.) Please do not suggest Diego needs to drop back well into midfield to get the ball, he needs someone to get him the ball from midfield. As JCK said...It's that simple. He will score more goals and create more goals this way.

3.) That was an awkward last 30 seconds of the video in silence.

4.) Not sure about the song choice. :shifty:

5.) I want to learn how to Lambada...not to be confused with Rick Roll:tup:

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
I love this clip. Kahn tackles Diego without any reason at all and 30 seconds after that Diego gets his revenge by scoring an amazing goal.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
are there any good compilations of diego that are as good as the Giovinco ones posted in the Gio thread?

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
haha the life of a playa pimp ain't EZ is it Ahmed? Keep it rizzle and Grazie for da compilation...

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
Diego for 24.5 m € was a freakin bargain in comparison to other transfers.I just realized that after I saw that Lisandro Lopez will go to Lyon and the fee is 24 m €.

Forza Secco.

BTW,rumors say he'll get the #8.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Bremen would have asked for more if the signings of Kaka and Ronaldo took place beforehand, so that is good work by Secco for a chance.

The number 8 sounds about right for Diego.

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
Marceℓℓo;2060836 said:
Diego for 24.5 m € was a freakin bargain in comparison to other transfers.I just realized that after I saw that Lisandro Lopez will go to Lyon and the fee is 24 m €.

Forza Secco.

BTW,rumors say he'll get the #8.
It was a very nice piece of business by Secco.

Damn. I wanted that 8 for Claudio. Just a #, but still (my favorite #).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)