Diego: loooongshot goal [requested] (1 Viewer)

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
I just saw the game between Werder Bremen and Aachen?.

It ended 3-1 to bremen and the last goal was scored by Diego, who i understand many here likes alot. It was from over half the pitch. Though the keeper was not in the goal, he had gone up to try and score on a corner, leaving his goal wide-open.

Anybody got it?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Midzata®

Jan 26, 2007
This Diego is beast!!! No way Werder would let him go.
He's pure fantasia, he touched the ball just once before the shot.
He knewed exactly where his oponents are so first he touched the ball so noone can block him and then he balanced the shot power, curling, and trajectory so fine.
Just one word: "Amazing"

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
You guys are so impressed by him, even claiming that Werder won't let him go now. It's not like anyone else couldn't have scored. Any player could have made that shot, and with the same luck had it go in.

Midzata®

Jan 26, 2007
You guys are so impressed by him, even claiming that Werder won't let him go now. It's not like anyone else couldn't have scored. Any player could have made that shot, and with the same luck had it go in.
I'm making goals like that twice in training and four times in a game...
But on wining eleven 11, with cheats!
Get real man a goal like that comes once in a while and a player like that more rarely!

OP
Daddi

Daddi

Oct 27, 2004
  • Thread Starter #13
    Thanks fellas. I shit my pants when I saw it. My dad said this when he shot: What is that? What is he trying to do. I said he is scoring from over half the pitch and it went in and YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! what a goal.

OP
    Daddi

Daddi

Oct 27, 2004
  • Thread Starter #20
    Man what is that on you're avatar? Change the f**king creatute, it's iritating...
    DUde.. u gotta watch the anime: Death Note. Greatness! I wont change until i find a better avatar.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)