Didier News (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Romano

May 22, 2004
Monaco stay for Didier

Monaco manager Didier Deschamps has hinted he will stay with the French club. "I still have a year left on my contract," he said. "There will be very many elements to take on board. I am the coach of Monaco and I have no other position at the moment." However, he’s expected to be named as Juventus boss on Friday.

What is it going to be?

By the way....
Is it possible to take players with you as a coach?
Even if it is, he can't take Morientes with him, because Morientes is on loan from Real Madrid.
And if Morientes joins, it means that Gilardino is not in Juve's future plans.
Than Juve has : Del Piero - Morientes - Di Vaio - Miccoli
So why would we need Gilardino then?

Don't know, but he is a good player.

Chelsea move for Gilardino
Chelsea have been linked with a sensational move for Parma striker Alberto Gilardino. The London side are prepared to swap ex Parma striker Adrian Mutu plus cash in an exchange for the Under-21 international.

Increadible....
Chelsea bought Mutu because he ruled 1 season in Italy.
Then he sucked at Chelsea.
Now Chelsea are doing the same, buying Gilardino, and if he plays a bad season, he will be sold next year.
Chelsea already signed Arjen Robben from PSV.
They have enough players, but Abramovic wants 100% out of them, but players can't prestate always good as they are.
It seems that Abramovic doesn't know that.

Then last but not least...
If Didier would join Chelsea, it would be very stupid.
Because as you can see, Chelsea just buys and sells.
If Didier will play a ''medium'' season with Chelsea, he would be sacked the next season.

Players don't have brains if they join Chelsea.
Because the chance is big, that they will not play the next season again.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
the problem with joining chelsea is that you cant really develop as a player there, i also see this in madrid a little and alot with inter. If there is speculation over ' who is the next coach ' all the time, the players become lazy, demotivated. Chelseas problem is their lack of team spirit, not all their good players. If they would of signed correctly, instead of launching bids all over, they could of built a good team base. At the moment, ranieri can build one, but he needs more time.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Romano ] ++
Monaco manager Didier Deschamps has hinted he will stay with the French club. "I still have a year left on my contract," he said. "There will be very many elements to take on board. I am the coach of Monaco and I have no other position at the moment." However, he’s expected to be named as Juventus boss on Friday.
Very tactfully worded Didier. At the moment could mean anything; it could mean "until the Champions League final", who knows? I think all signs point to Deschamps coaching Juve next season[/QUOTE]

++ [ originally posted by Romano ] ++
And if Morientes joins, it means that Gilardino is not in Juve's future plans.
Why? if Morientes joins, it would be a perfect transition for Gilardino. Morientes would play a few season with us, and by then, Gilardino would be very much developed and ready to take on the goalscoring responsibilities for us. Fernando and Gila are from different generations, I think the timing of the transition would be perfect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)