Didier Drogba - ST - Shanghai Shenhua (10 Viewers)

DD to Juve for 6 months at 3/3.5m €?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Stop beeing such an ignorant whiny ****

With chiellini and asamoah gone, we got one leftback in the team, if we'd play 4-3-3 or one lwb for 3-5-2 wich was de ceglie. so we added a little dept.

i'm not saying it was a good idea to field him lcb as i would have put caceres there myself

but you are just whining for the sake of argument
He was an unnecessary signing and that's about it, whining or not.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Collaguazo

Pezuña Brava
Mar 4, 2012
Luis Muriel, the next Radamel Falcao. In my opinion, Juventus needs to get a team of world class scouts to find hidden talents. Nowadays only a few clubs in the world have the economic power to buy WC players and as long these teams are willing to pay 50-60 millions per player, selling clubs will keep asking high prices. Also is very important that Juve promote players from the youth squad, build a mix of Barcelona and Arsenal style. I just hate that Juventus is loaning all the young players. That model seems to not be working at all. Look at Barcelona, when they think a player is ready, he is promoted to the first team and given playing time. The likes of iniesta, busquets, pedro rodriguez were never loaned to other teams.

Gabriel

Killed By Death
May 23, 2010
Luis Muriel, the next Radamel Falcao. In my opinion, Juventus needs to get a team of world class scouts to find hidden talents. Nowadays only a few clubs in the world have the economic power to buy WC players and as long these teams are willing to pay 50-60 millions per player, selling clubs will keep asking high prices. Also is very important that Juve promote players from the youth squad, build a mix of Barcelona and Arsenal style. I just hate that Juventus is loaning all the young players. That model seems to not be working at all. Look at Barcelona, when they think a player is ready, he is promoted to the first team and given playing time. The likes of iniesta, busquets, pedro rodriguez were never loaned to other teams.

Their styles are very different.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
a backup for the remaining half of the season considering chiellini injured and asamoah acon

We have Llorente in the summer, drogba is here for just 6 months.

If we would make semi's without him, we could sign someone like sanchez perhaps in the summer

if drogba comes, it doesnt matter we dont have the funds for that anymore
how do you know that? what if we won the CL with Drogba and what if we fail to qualify to the quarters without him? then we still won't have funds for anyone anyways right?

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Why haven't you voted yet? Give your love to brother Didier.
I post in this forum 99% of the time with my cell, and I cant see polls and such in tapatalk. Didnt notice ze poll until just now.

But whatever it takes to improve this team, meaning signing Drogba, I'm game.

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
Dude the ivory coast were in a civil war for years, when was the last time finland ever got involved in a war?
That doesn't mean shit. Soldiers salute, not civil pricks like Drogba.

We were in a war against Russia back in the 40's. That's the last time.

Finland are still fighting the Russians.

Drogba knows about one man army.
Yes we are. :D

Not so sure about that second sentence. :p

Drogba HELPED stop the civil war, not many footie players can say that.
:lol: Thank God I know that you are not serious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)