Didier Drogba - ST - Shanghai Shenhua (11 Viewers)

DD to Juve for 6 months at 3/3.5m €?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
A backup for who? Will Caceres fill those gaps?
Stop beeing such an ignorant whiny ****

With chiellini and asamoah gone, we got one leftback in the team, if we'd play 4-3-3 or one lwb for 3-5-2 wich was de ceglie. so we added a little dept.

i'm not saying it was a good idea to field him lcb as i would have put caceres there myself

but you are just whining for the sake of argument

Buy on AliExpress.com

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Stop beeing such an ignorant whiny ****

With chiellini and asamoah gone, we got one leftback in the team, if we'd play 4-3-3 or one lwb for 3-5-2 wich was de ceglie. so we added a little dept.

i'm not saying it was a good idea to field him lcb as i would have put caceres there myself

but you are just whining for the sake of argument
-rep

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
We are interested in Muriel ? This kid very good player, hope we sign him. His style looks like old Ronaldo
For me he is already waaaaay better than Giovinco of what i've seen of him last season and in recent games this season.

I think he would most probably represent a cheaper option than the likes of Jovetic or Sanchez..If we are trying to sign him then we can forget about any of Jo-Jo or Sanchez arriving.I definitely fully endorse this move though.Atleast it'll mean we are investing in a quality young talent such as Muriel as opposed to mediocre purchases.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I like Muriel, but we need to invest in quality for our forward line. We can afford to take risks with midfield and defence, but we absolutely have to get it right when it comes to our strikers, seeing as how incompetent they are currently.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I like the kid, but he is a relative unknown to the likes of JoJo, Suarez, and Sanchez. These are the guys we should be targeting.

Honestly, I hope Ronaldo stays @ Madrid for a couple more seasons, and then if there is any chance we can go all out for him in 2015, we should :D

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
I mentioned Muriel last summer. He's got everything to be the next big thing in Serie A and we should try to get him. He's been injured this season. He's played 5 games: 3 as starter, 2 as sub and scored 2 goals(one vs merda last weekend) and got an assist.

Udinese want Boakye according to goal.com. Shit source but it might be true. He could be a sub for Di Natale and in the end replace him as he's thinking about retiring every year. This way we could get Muriel and give Boakye a chance to improve in Serie A.

We should buy Genoa's half of Boakye and do this deal. We get a very promising player and they make another one for us (Boakye).

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I mentioned Muriel last summer. He's got everything to be the next big thing in Serie A and we should try to get him. He's been injured this season. He's played 5 games: 3 as starter, 2 as sub and scored 2 goals(one vs merda last weekend) and got an assist.

Udinese want Boakye according to goal.com. Shit source but it might be true. He could be a sub for Di Natale and in the end replace him as he's thinking about retiring every year. This way we could get Muriel and give Boakye a chance to improve in Serie A.

We should buy Genoa's half of Boakye and do this deal. We get a very promising player and they make another one for us (Boakye).
Buy Boakye's half from Genoa, then swap it to Udinese (plus probably €4-5m) for half of Muriel?

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Buy Boakye's half from Genoa, then swap it to Udinese (plus probably €4-5m) for half of Muriel?
I like it.

Muriel had some problems with his weight at the beginning of the season, can we trust him?
I think he's past it. As long as he scores vs merda I'm all for it :D

Being serious I think he suits our style. He's not that tall but it's rather difficult to take the ball away from him. He's quite strong and dynamic player with good shot. He's not as clinical as Cavani but he's better at this than our strikers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)