Didier Drogba - ST - Shanghai Shenhua (7 Viewers)

DD to Juve for 6 months at 3/3.5m €?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
That's like beating a bunch of 8 year olds up.

In the second one I LOVE how the number 6 just jogs across and watches in awe :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

:lol: Someone needs to put a cape on that goalie for number 6.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
It's funny how Marotta offloads Trezeguet and Alex, just to bring Luca Toni and Drogba :touched:
yes, because Toni wasent bought because iaquinta and amauri sucked, del piero could only play 1 game in 3 weeks and quag got a massive injury :touched: :touched: :touched: :touched: :touched: :touched: :touched: :touched: :touched: :touched:

Breaking even should hardly be a priority when we are fighting to compete with the top clubs. We have the momentum now and one crushing defeat like Italy's 4-0 in EC2012 final and this project will have to start all over again. We need great results now to attract other top players, breaking-even to getting the finances right won't give us any advantage to those big clubs who already have much much higher turnover than us.
A bigger turnover doesnt mean jack if the deficit is becomming substantionally bigger

we want to become self sustainable, if we can get break even a year ahead, it means we can afford more the comming summer.

this isnt the 90ties when everyone just made huge deficits and got loans for it

I think the problem lies with Drogba demanding a multi-year contract.
And considering Marotta's limited negotiation andcommunication skills, tough luck to go past that obstacle...

Drogba would be fancy on the idea of returning in the CL and earn a serie A title without a sweat.
I think that we are more appealing destination than Milan in that perspective. Where they could beat us, is having a more exp transfer director convincing him of their long term plans for him.
At any case Drogba must accept a compromise, earning a title with us, would secure him a new contract imo in a team like Milan anyway, so not a great loss there.
Please provide facts for the negative comment made about marotta, or i am justified to call you a retard based on it.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
We needed to cut the wage bill and rejuvinate, trez was in decline, it was the right time to sell
del piero was 2 years completely past it and not worthy of a topteam in serie a, it was allready a year or two to much for him

we had iaquinta, amauri, got quag, had del piero, who could have predicted our strikers suddenly turned into a pile of crap ?

We had to get toni and matri. and we didnt have a glass orb to see that quag was gonna have that injury

cause if we had, we wouldnt let him train that week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)