Didier Drogba - ST - Shanghai Shenhua (12 Viewers)

DD to Juve for 6 months at 3/3.5m €?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dann10

Ho visto Del Piero
Aug 26, 2008
"Drogba e la Juve si avvicinano; si a 18mesi, si tratta sui soldi"

Drogba gets closer to Juve. Yes to 18 months. Now just a matter of money"

Corriere Dello Sport.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
If we sign Drogba for 18 months (and of course, depending on how he performs for us), I don't see the need for Llorente. Better to bring one of the young bombers than have one of the high wage, high profile names on the bench.

Drogs, Mirko, Gio, Immobile/Bokey & Quag

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Man please, Llorente is exactly the type of striker juventus needs

How long is drogba beeing able to play on this level ?

and high wage ? Llorente will come on 4 mil. we wont sign any striker for less then that. unless its jovetic

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Man please, Llorente is exactly the type of striker juventus needs

How long is drogba beeing able to play on this level ?

and high wage ? Llorente will come on 4 mil. we wont sign any striker for less then that. unless its jovetic
I know he is (well, I guess). I'm saying that we don't need them both. They can't play together, can they? So it's redundant to get both of them. Give the backup spot to a promising youth that we can mould. By the time Drogba's 18 months are up, we can use the youngster if he's proven to be any good or finally buy an up and coming striker instead of these strikers that are at or have passed their best.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
I guess this needs to be said in the middle of you guys frenzy and excitement. You guys need to chill out and Badass needs to stop acting as if we're signing prime Drogba. Drogba is old and will almost turn 37 years old at the end of this contract. He has been declining for a long time and that last Champions League run was pure motivation on his part. Drogba was a fantastic player but in 2013 there are other players for us to pursue.

I still think Villa would be a fantastic signing for us. He'd be our version of Milito when Inter won CL. Just avoid Drogba, nobody can beat father time.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I agree with suns, but think he'd give us something extra for 6 months.

18 months, that age, no way, sorry.

how many central forward/striker, still played at the highest level, at 36 ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)