Didier Drogba - ST - Shanghai Shenhua (6 Viewers)

DD to Juve for 6 months at 3/3.5m €?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
People are calling him a money-grabbber for supposedly wanting a longer deal than Juve are prepared to offer.

If he was just looking for money, he wouldn't even be considering joining Juve.
Precisely this, I think people are just looking for easy excuses not to want him at Juve to the point that the only excuse left is the fact that he is black

- - - Updated - - -

Why are people taking Janna seriously? :lol:
Fuck knows but I've believed in winning the cl since match day one and will continue to do so till it is actually impossible to win it, in another words if we get knocked out, I don't see how we are inferior to any side left in the competition, but I do believe someone like Drogba will increase our chances by a big margin

Buy on AliExpress.com

Dadi-SK

Jan 30, 2011
if we don't have the money and he doesn't like our deal. We need to see cl as bonus. Last years we were 7th for second season in a row.
I will be very proud and happy if juve wins the double and get to qf of CL. Then in the summer splash cash for a real topstriker who we can rely on for around 10 years. Juve can't spend 30m for a striker right now so if drogba wants 8m he can stay in china.

Imo bayern, real, barca are further then juve. While dortmund, psg and shaktar are very impressive teams to. Around our level.

Do you seriously believe we can win the CL?

- - - Updated - - -

we don't know if he really consider our offer.
Or maybe because he wants more money for a longer period and he only wants juve if they pay him good money
I do seriously believe that we can win the CHL.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
People are calling him a money-grabbber for supposedly wanting a longer deal than Juve are prepared to offer.

If he was just looking for money, he wouldn't even be considering joining Juve.
He'd be looking in China or Russia or the Middle East, really.

And wanting a longer-term contract I thought was usually a sign of commitment??

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Curva's a person? I thought it was an organization led by the ultras or something. I don't know why that would be more reliable but still.

how the fuck is he supposed to know anything about why the deal didn't go down? it's ridiculous how people give him credibility for spewing totally made up bs. and i don't mean just him, all the guys who say they have info. except for Mark. he's cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)