Didier Drogba - ST - Shanghai Shenhua (96 Viewers)

DD to Juve for 6 months at 3/3.5m €?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Drogba's declining. CL was his chance to do it big one last time. Fredrik makes a good point when he mentions his record in EPL. The diving I don't have a problem with. But yeah, if we got him he'd be a supersub. Not worth it for the wages he'd command.

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011
Drogba's declining. CL was his chance to do it big one last time. Fredrik makes a good point when he mentions his record in EPL. The diving I don't have a problem with. But yeah, if we got him he'd be a supersub. Not worth it for the wages he'd command.
Sa shume qe flet edhe ti! (I joke, I joke).

Still Drogba is top striker. We send Boriello back to Roma and get Drogba if we fail to get Higuain or Cavani!

Gabriel

Killed By Death
May 23, 2010
chelsea was lucky bc they got outplayed for 87 min, and scored on their first corner. the header was nice, but still lucky that in "landed" on drogbas head.

did he score more than 5 goals in epl this year? no
subjectivly would our team be better with drogba? no

i dont see what zlatan has to do with drogba, as they are wastly different players.

i dont like the thought of spending alot of money and time on a 34y player.
You call it luck, reasonable people call it skill, Mata crossing a perfect ball is far from luck and Drogba's header was definitely pure skill.

Maybe you think ADP's goal in 06 vs Germany was luck too, Gilardino played a fluke pass that "landed" on ADP's way.

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
I hope Didiäääää chokes on his money in China. He totally deserves it. :tup:

---------- Post added 30.05.2012 at 21:42 ----------

Maybe you think ADP's goal in 06 vs Germany was luck too, Gilardino played a fluke pass that "landed" on ADP's way.
Never compare world's most irritating player with Ale.

Djabrail

May 23, 2008

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011
Lucky? His header was lucky? Its skill, my friend, not luck.
the header was nice, but i was trying to say that chelsea was lucky as fuck in the cl final. Drogba was the hero and now many ppl think he can play at the highest level 2+ seasons.
he scored 5 goals in epl this year, thats a fact. he would command a very high sign-on-fee and very high wages, imo hes not worth the time and money.

Lord Vader

Apr 26, 2012
I'd fap myself dry if Didi joined us. The man is a beast, has technique, can score with his cock if he wants to and definitely has strength for 2 more good seasons. Imagine what he would do to defenses of Siena, Lecce and the likes.

Juventinho

Hamilton saved my ass...
Nov 4, 2004
Twitter is buzzing with the news, Calciomercato is claiming that the Chinese is unable to pay Drogba's wages and that he could be our next main man.

http://www.calciomercato.com/mercato/drogba-e-anelka-non-vengono-pagati-in-cina-748473

FI jumped on the news as well.

http://www.football-italia.net/24401/juve-llorente-no-drogba-maybe

To be honest i don't want to get my hopes up however that would be a dream signing and a perfect ending for the mercato, if true it will probably be the deal of the entire European market.

Juventinho

Hamilton saved my ass...
Nov 4, 2004
This guy single-handedly won Chelsea the UCL last year and he was 33, for those who's gonna spout crap like to old too slow kinda of bs, think carefully before embarrassing yourselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 94)