Didier Drogba - ST - Shanghai Shenhua (6 Viewers)

DD to Juve for 6 months at 3/3.5m €?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

YasoR17

Mirkofan #1
Jul 4, 2008
Fuuuuuuuuuck Drogba. Btw if we got him in January he would leave instantly for the Africa Cup of Nations for a month. Not a smart move.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Lol I want Drogba short term, but how in the heck would he be "far better move" then Tevez? Who is younger and has been better pretty much for 3 seasons in a row.
Because it's Drogba we are talking about, DROGBA....DIDIER DROGBA. His presence on the field spreads terror on the opponents and joy on the fans.

Don't you want to see him do the sliding celebration on his knees with the Juve jersey on him? Come on! Thinking of that only gives me goose pumps. In the end I might be the most biased person when it comes to Drogba so you can ignore me.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Because it's Drogba we are talking about, DROGBA....DIDIER DROGBA. His presence on the field spreads terror on the opponents and joy on the fans.

Don't you want to see him do the sliding celebration on his knees with the Juve jersey on him? Come on! Thinking of that only gives me goose pumps. In the end I might be the most biased person when it comes to Drogba so you can ignore me.
Lol believe me, though he isnt a personal favourite of him, I know what a boss he can be, Its just not as exciting when he is 33-34 and looking for one last big contract and isnt the same he used to be (defenitely in decline). I would get him if we can, just not as exciting.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Lol believe me, though he isnt a personal favourite of him, I know what a boss he can be, Its just not as exciting when he is 33-34 and looking for one last big contract and isnt the same he used to be (defenitely in decline). I would get him if we can, just not as exciting.
What if he is looking for a big contract in terms of club prestige and the will to do a challenge, Pirlo style?

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Yeah, as I said, if we cant fork out big bucks to get a younger quality attacker, Didier as freebie and allocating and prioritizing the funds elsewhere would be doable, mainly also because he would be quite useful to transistion this club to the CL stage. But as I said, he would be veeeeery short term IMO.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
It would be cool because he is an improvement on Matri who is already quite good enough and lacks a proper alternative. For free, one or two years from Drogba is enough because by the time he's done, we should already be looking for a top replacement for Matri anyway. Perfect depth for that position, imo.

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
Like JCK and others have already pointed out Drogba would do very well in Serie-A. Toni did a decent second half last year too although the impact of Droba would be superior. I want this Juve project to move towards the future and for this season top three would be accountable as a step forward. To reach top three I'm not entirely sure we would need Drogba but if we're aiming for scudetto we would. But since I want to compete next year I would prefer to fetch someone younger, not sure who but someone younger. I'm not even entirely sure Drogba will be good enough after this summer but in either way he won't arrive anyway so none of this matter.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Getting Drogba and invest on a top LB would be a genius move. The chances of us getting him are close to null though.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
While one can never be sure what will happen with a player as he gets older, Drogba is not showing major signs of deterioration at the moment.

Still capable of playing lots of games, still mobile, still bullying defenders and doesn't seem any more injury prone than at any other stage of his career.

I would consider it a relatively safe bet to base a team around Drogba for another 18 months at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)