Didier Drogba - ST - Galatasaray (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Nah, Drogba will be lucky to get a shot on target next season because he can barely run you see. Hopefully we'll get proven CL legend Gilar and Osvaldo would be a welcome addition for 18M pounds.
Drogba is love.Drogba is life.

Cant wait to see him destroy provincial CL defenses :tuttosport:

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
I don't even rate Drogba exceptionally highly any more. But for a few mill per season he'd be fucking welcome here on our bench as opposed to some serie A journeyman with a slightly lower wage bill and 1/50th of the talent

DIECI

Jul 12, 2011
We're about 3 years late on this... should have gotten him before he went to Galatasaray..... I understand the whole experience thing, but if the guy can't run what's the experience good for? I don't understand why we're not just getting Immobile? He's half ours, he was capo cannoniere, is Italian and young. Why go spend money "we don't have" when we could have a solid player under our noses?

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
We're about 3 years late on this... should have gotten him before he went to Galatasaray..... I understand the whole experience thing, but if the guy can't run what's the experience good for? I don't understand why we're not just getting Immobile? He's half ours, he was capo cannoniere, is Italian and young. Why go spend money "we don't have" when we could have a solid player under our noses?
Because he wants to leave italy and would cost us more than Drogba? Plus we can't guarantee Immobile the playing time he wants with 2 badass strikers on our team named Tevez and Llorente...

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
"Drogba has an agreement with Juventus for a contract and he'd get €3.5m with an option to sign for a 2nd year, according to La Stampa."

IF (Can never be certain with these reports obviously) this is true. He's costing us very little. He'd only get an extention if he impresses in his first year. Dat horrific use of funds.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
FYI he only started just over 20 games in Turkey

Nobody is saying he's going to score 20 league goals for Juve, but he's fine as a bench player. Better than our current bench players and a hell of a lot better than some serie A journeymen we'd inevitably look to purchase after selling Vucinic, Quags etc had Drogba not been available.

am0110

Jun 5, 2005
FYI he only started just over 20 games in Turkey
He is 37 years old, he has no motive other than money, better give a chance to someone like Gabbiandini who is yet to prove himself, who is hungry for success rather then a guy who will come to enjoy life in Italy as prime objective.
And yeah, TUR league is shit.

Mar 9, 2006
Fuck me, no, seriously, sometimes im getting so mad because of Elkann's or Agnelli's interview, last season Andrea said that Zlatan is "too old" for us, now look what John said:
http://www.tuttosport.com/calcio/se...nn:+«Champions,+si+può!+Drogba+non+è+vecchio»
"Drogba is not old" and compared him with Milla :rofl:
Ye fucking dinosaur Drogba is not old, while Zlatan is :lol: also he said that money is not everything and used Atletico's example, hope conte will read this interview and something will change in his brain

Bartolo

May 18, 2014
He is 37 years old, he has no motive other than money, better give a chance to someone like Gabbiandini who is yet to prove himself, who is hungry for success rather then a guy who will come to enjoy life in Italy as prime objective.
And yeah, TUR league is $#@!.
Yes! bring Manolo back with his technique, pace and decent dribbling he is begging to explode at Juve! :tup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)