Didier Drogba - ST - Galatasaray (22 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
@Pirlo's Beard,once again u're baselessly throwing accusations for no reason.
I moaned about Beppe getting cheap players? Find me the quotes or just stfu.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Grandpa Drogba? :howler:

I guess we need dat dere experience in the CL. I hear Eto'o is free as well; maybe we should go for him as well. At least it would make more sense, seeing as he is 4 years younger.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
At least he's better and (slightly) cheaper than Osvaldo, overall. It's obvious we are interested simply for his CL pedigree, we'd probably just wheel him out for that.

He can be an explosive game changer, but his ability to do that decreases every season.

I notice Gomis is out of contract, and he wants £100,000 per week to play for Newcastle. So that's what a poor copy of Drogba costs, the game is a joke.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Yea Etoo would've made more sense. He can also play a wide role. 33 is not a bad age when you're looking for an experienced back up player. We signed Pirlo as a starter at age 32 iirc.

Emmet

Apr 5, 2006
If we are going to down down the experienced CL player route, why not go for a 3 time winner in Eto'o? who is 3 years younger than Drogba?

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
@Pirlo's Beard,once again u're baselessly throwing accusations for no reason.
I moaned about Beppe getting cheap players? Find me the quotes or just stfu.

:lol: I'd rather not spend my time sifting through threads just to see you sarcastically call Beppe 'the great man' or whatever the fuck it is.

I've said I'd prefer Morata. But you're fucking delusional if you think they'll loan him out for a season with 1 season left on his contract.

Oh no we're going to give Drogba a few million per season. God help us all.

Weren't you the fuck who said you'd prefer Gila or Osvaldo to Drogba? :lol: :lol:

Yeah let's spend 4M on Gila and give him 2M wages or see if Southampton will lower that 18M asking price to a measely 12M for Osvaldo.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Context.Learn it.

Plus all my digs towards Beppe were meant to be trollish anyway.

There are already reports from Gdm that Madrid are open to loaning him so yeah id rather believe him than an internet warrior who's desperately trying to win an argument by making baseless claims.
Wasted energy by involving myself in this useless argument.Go on all you want,im least bothered now.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Aaah of course, your lover GDM says it so it's true. Might as well clear room for Morata now because we're loaning him in and then getting him for free when his contract runs out.

Context? There is no acceptable context in which buying Gilardino is a fucking better alternative than getting Drogba. It's ok though, it's clear you have something against Drogba. I just hope his 3-4M/season wages doesn't bankrupt the club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)