Didier Drogba - ST - Galatasaray (39 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
He scored 2 goals from 8 games in cl this year....
He is $#@!ing 36! Years old. He will command a high wage bc of long gone skills. I would rather sign cassano , gilardino and toni over him.
:D
Dont worry, he will be under the conte effect and explode like if he was a teenager.

But if u ask me seriously.. i would try to sign Inmobile instead of him. The "washed up freebie forward" policu we have been using during conte´s regime had given us zero result.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
:D
Dont worry, he will be under the conte effect and explode like if he was a teenager.

But if u ask me seriously.. i would try to sign Inmobile instead of him. The "washed up freebie forward" policu we have been using during conte´s regime had given us zero result.
Contes regime? He has nothing to do with this. It's Juve having no money. If we did we could get who we want. Thing is no one here wants to sell pong a or Vidal. Therefore we only have so much room in the market and we need to be wise with that room

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Contes regime? He has nothing to do with this. It's Juve having no money. If we did we could get who we want. Thing is no one here wants to sell pong a or Vidal. Therefore we only have so much room in the market and we need to be wise with that room
I was not blaming conte tho, just said Conte´s regime to have a tieline of events. Obvs Marotta and the rest of the dudes are the ones behind this moves, maybe with the exception of Osvaldo

AndreaCristiano

Jun 9, 2011
I was not blaming conte tho, just said Conte´s regime to have a tieline of events. Obvs Marotta and the rest of the dudes are the ones behind this moves, maybe with the exception of Osvaldo
No I think Conte has a hand in it, but with the inflated prices of players these days and the limited budget there isn't much we can really do. Without winning CL we will not be able to jump in quality to the level everyone desires

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Only stupied people think we will pay 20m for osvaldo. Marotta has made it quite clear
You think? When, where?
Are you sure that he really did? Thats great if he did!
(cause Marotta has prooved many times that he is fool enough to do it!)

- - - Updated - - -

No I think Conte has a hand in it, but with the inflated prices of players these days and the limited budget there isn't much we can really do. Without winning CL we will not be able to jump in quality to the level everyone desires
Well, he can start by not wasting around our cash on many medioecre players and save it to buy less, but better ones!
We have enough to depth, we need better quality!

AndreaCristiano

Jun 9, 2011
You think? When, where?
Are you sure that he really did? Thats great if he did!
(cause Marotta has prooved many times that he is fool enough to do it!)

- - - Updated - - -

Well, he can start by not wasting around our cash on many medioecre players and save it to buy less, but better ones!
We have enough to depth, we need better quality!
Umm no we have no depth hence why we can not win outside serie A. Our first team is our only quality

Mar 30, 2006
Umm no we have no depth hence why we can not win outside serie A. Our first team is our only quality
I would be happy to sign Drogba. Even if we only use him for CL games or as a super sub. Can't argue with his talent and knack for scoring important goals. Imagine having Drogba coming off the bench with 30 min to go in high stakes games.

He can be our battering ram when we need to knock down a few gates :pint:

AndreaCristiano

Jun 9, 2011
I would be happy to sign Drogba. Even if we only use him for CL games or as a super sub. Can't argue with his talent and knack for scoring important goals. Imagine having Drogba coming off the bench with 30 min to go in high stakes games.

He can be our battering ram when we need to knock down a few gates :pint:
I'm not against it at all. It just marks me laugh when people speak of buying a few great players instead of a bunch of good. I rather have two levels of quality that can be rotated before i have 5 good players that have to start always

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
People need to get it into their thick skull that we have a very limited budged. By filling in secondary places with these free players, we save cash for the transfers that matter

Carlos Primera

Il Vecchio Signore
Mar 29, 2009
Google "SBA" and you will find an image of this man stripped, clad in only an over burdened codpiece made from the hide of an african lion. A warrior of the bloodline of Sundiata Keita, Shaka Zulu and Kunta Kinte.

Didier "Le Grand Papa Noir" Drogba pimps Serie A like a philadelphian prostitute, and would still induce uncontrolled urethral sphincter spasms in opposition defenders in Europe. I'd have this stud for FREE as a 3rd/4th choice than the usual limp Italians we get linked with i.e Gilardino, Pazzini et al. A skilled big black man with big game balls, whats not to like?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 39)