Didier Drogba - ST - Galatasaray (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
This Summer I couldn't care less if we're snapping up decent, free agents who are also ancient. Because we need every penny available to add a top Winger to the team.

Any other season, i'd be pissed that we're luring OAP's to the club. But i'm ok with it this season, as the budget must be used elsewhere.

Plus let's be honest, Drogba would be the best substitute striker (No.9 type) we've had on our bench in a long time.
If getting Drogba would ment we could spend more on a winger and snap up Sanchez, i'd be sooo fucking happy!

He might be old, but i rate our defence high.. and i remember how he played against us... all those long balls were for him... the bastard

Buy on AliExpress.com

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Potentially, we could be looking at: Quag, Vucinic, Osvaldo and Gio out.

Our line up could be: Tevez, Llorente, Drogba, Sanchez, Nani and Gabb/Morata. That would be immense. As back up for Llorente, I thi k Drogba would be a fantastic solution for Europe and the league. He has loads of experience and if he isn't being brought in as a starter, I rather give the Osvaldo minutes to someone of his calibre.

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
Potentially, we could be looking at: Quag, Vucinic, Osvaldo and Gio out.

Our line up could be: Tevez, Llorente, Drogba, Sanchez, Nani and Gabb/Morata. That would be immense. As back up for Llorente, I thi k Drogba would be a fantastic solution for Europe and the league. He has loads of experience and if he isn't being brought in as a starter, I rather give the Osvaldo minutes to someone of his calibre.
I think Seba will stay. Rigthfully so.

Tevez, Llorente, Sanchez, Seba, Nani, Drogba.

:tuttosport:

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Seems like he's looking for a new contract, Seba. If we don't offer him one he may ask for a transfer. Pool are apparently ierested, and I can see him do well there.

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
Gio is homegrown.. he'll get a new contract... plus if we are going to switch formations, he'll have more playing time and those formations suit him better...

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Gio is homegrown.. he'll get a new contract... plus if we are going to switch formations, he'll have more playing time and those formations suit him better...
Depends on who we buy for the wings. If we also pick up Menez and the likes of Nani, Perreyra, Candreva, then I don't see Gio get enough playing time for him to be happy even in the case of a formation switch.

adRHCP

Nov 7, 2012
I don't want him here. Ok, if we go with the 433 I imagine he'd be our 3rd striker behind Tévez and Llorente, and would only start when both need a rest, but still, fvck him.

What are his wages? I'm sure he is on some heavy range.

Would rather get Gabbiadini as a back-up for the wing and, if needed, a 3rd striker.

am0110

Jun 5, 2005
Evra, Drgoba... we are trying to emulate Milan, waste so much money on their wages and not being able to sell them for a dime.

p.s. Pogba did a Drogba there, long ball to Drogba, nice control, pass to Pogba and Pogba scores... it disallowed, Drogba was offside, shame, it was very nice play by Drogba and Pogba :motta:

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
Jul 3, 2009
This is just idiotic. The turd can barely walk let alone run and score :lol::inter:
But yeah lets give him a 3-4 mil. The poor guy really needs it. And it's not that we need the money that much.

mukumsplau

Jul 9, 2008
If we replace him with Osvaldo, it'll be a good signing. :tup:

Let's also replace Peluso with Evra and Padoin for Giggs.

Let's not talk about wages.

Let's keep this mentality and hope for the best in Europe.

Let's not blame ourselves when we fail.
i like this. yes we want to build a juggernauth of a side but we do have to make these kinds of moves now and again esp with these experienced players (once d quota is down to 1 per season). at worst he will be a solid addition off the bench at times when our starters arent firing or need some rest...

players come and go year after year so not as if we're gonna reach a stage say 3yrs from now and say yes okay now lets try make a charge at it...we should be thinking that every season and these gambles are okay in my book

some ppl here latch on to thinking drogs will b the solution..take that and run with it and tell the villagers then theres riot in the streets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)