Didier Drogba - ST - Galatasaray (64 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
so goddamn what? we are barely breathing towards the end of the season, loosing to freaking benfica while playing every three days. while being old is okay in italy, we cannot fight on three fronts. And only scudetto does not satisfy majority of us.
We were barely breathing towards the end of the season because our bench was shite... having a player who has scored over 40 goals in the CL on the bench is something different than a chin, a midget and a fast fused vucinic...

Mus™

Mar 16, 2009
so goddamn what? we are barely breathing towards the end of the season, loosing to freaking benfica while playing every three days. while being old is okay in italy, we cannot fight on three fronts. And only scudetto does not satisfy majority of us.
That's why we are signing better players for depth so we can rotate the squad with more confidence and efficiency, you don't just thrust unexperienced youth players in and expect them to complete a specific role

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
Yes, I mean age. The fact that a player can come for free doesn't necessarily mean we have to get him. Marotta has to understand that. We must focus on players for the starting 11, Evra and Drogba aren't such (I hope) and they won't come for small wages. Why do we fucking need Tevez, Drogba and Llorente for a single CF spot in 4-3-3?
If we play 4-2-3-1, tevez could go behind the lone striker and Llorente could be subbed for Drogba... just sayin...

(Nobody knows what kind of formation we are going to play next season... which is good)

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
take those co-owned and loaned out italians and rotate them little by little, no need to invent bicycles here. no need to buy pelusos and padoins, no need for players, that might die before reaching the ball
I would play a 45yo Drogba 11 times of out of 10 instead Gabiadini in a CL game.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
If we replace him with Osvaldo, it'll be a good signing. :tup:

Let's also replace Peluso with Evra and Padoin for Giggs.

Let's not talk about wages.

Let's keep this mentality and hope for the best in Europe.

Let's not blame ourselves when we fail.

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
Guys he comes on a 1 year contract to play the last 15 or 20 minutes... you would still say no to that? (If it ment he'd replace one of Quag/Osvaldo)

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
This Summer I couldn't care less if we're snapping up decent, free agents who are also ancient. Because we need every penny available to add a top Winger to the team.

Any other season, i'd be pissed that we're luring OAP's to the club. But i'm ok with it this season, as the budget must be used elsewhere.

Plus let's be honest, Drogba would be the best substitute striker (No.9 type) we've had on our bench in a long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 63)