did del piero ACTUALLY fill baggio's shoes? (At Juve) (1 Viewer)

Codino

The Rival
Jul 21, 2002
++ [ originally posted by axlrose85 ] ++
even baggio outshined him with that amazing goal against the czech.i cant the commentary outta my head

"schillaci..zanini..now baggio....schillaci's in an offside position if its delviered to him there..but still..baggio..oh yes..OH YES..WHAT A GOAL BY BAGGGIOOOOOOO"
:touched:

Diobaggio

May 5, 2005
++ [ originally posted by axlrose85 ] ++
even baggio outshined him with that amazing goal against the czech.i cant the commentary outta my head

"schillaci..zanini..now baggio....schillaci's in an offside position if its delviered to him there..but still..baggio..oh yes..OH YES..WHAT A GOAL BY BAGGGIOOOOOOO"
i dont mean to pick faults but it was GIANNINI and not Zanini. Italy didnt have a player in the squad called zanini
"what a goal by Baggggiiioooo! the goal.....all of italy wanted to see...the man they wanted in the italian team....has delivered the goods in spectacular style! one of the goals of the competition so far......that ball was glued to his right foot, all the way to the back of the net!"

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Diobaggio ] ++

i dont mean to pick faults but it was GIANNINI and not Zanini. Italy didnt have a player in the squad called zanini
"what a goal by Baggggiiioooo! the goal.....all of italy wanted to see...the man they wanted in the italian team....has delivered the goods in spectacular style! one of the goals of the competition so far......that ball was glued to his right foot, all the way to the back of the net!"
:D:D:D

nielsen

Aug 14, 2005
dp is making history right now at juve!! he's gonna be the player who scored more goals at juve with more than 179 n also the player who has more than 100 appearances for juve in cl

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)