did del piero ACTUALLY fill baggio's shoes? (At Juve) (29 Viewers)

lestat_1987

Aug 31, 2005
Inter Milan patron Massimo Moratti has moved quickly to offer a coaching job to Italian legend Roberto Baggio.

Baggio declared earlier this week an ambition to enter coaching and Moratti was quick to say last night: "Baggio's words were not unexpected.

"It seems logical to me that a great player such as him would want to be passing on his knowledge to younger players.

"Therefore, in all honesty, I can say to him that our doors are always open. He could begin in the technical area of our youth team.

"But not right away. First we would have to meet and discuss terms and find an agreement."

Buy on AliExpress.com

Codino

The Rival
Jul 21, 2002
++ [ originally posted by lestat_1987 ] ++
I was just wondering, is it crazy to think that he would still be a good player? (not for juve) or are his playing days really over?
well judging by his final season im sure he could still battle it out. he was dynamite for brescia. and he actually gained some speed in his late years. hahaha.

oh baggio. we miss u!

OP
HelterSkelter

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
  • Thread Starter #209
    during baggio's time,juventus without him would have been a ferrari without its engine.he was the soul of the team.he didnt have too many big stars around him in the team.
    during del piero's peak years at juventus,without him we would have been an airforce without its star flier.del piero had other stars around him too.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by axlrose85 ] ++
    during baggio's time,juventus without him would have been a ferrari without its engine.he was the soul of the team.he didnt have too many big stars around him in the team.
    during del piero's peak years at juventus,without him we would have been an airforce without its star flier.del piero had other stars around him too.
    my thoughts exactly

Eaglesnake_1

Mar 28, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by axlrose85 ] ++
    OOhh yeah, of course.
    In his last year at Juve (scudetto 94`) he was surrounded just for unknown wannabe players like Vialli, Ravanelli, DP, Deschamps, Di Livio, Ferrara, Souza

arc

Mar 11, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Eaglesnake_1 ] ++

OOhh yeah, of course.
    In his last year at Juve (scudetto 94`) he was surrounded just for unknown wannabe players like Vialli, Ravanelli, DP, Deschamps, Di Livio, Ferrara, Souza
    :D

Codino

The Rival
    Jul 21, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Eaglesnake_1 ] ++
    OOhh yeah, of course.

in light of ur sarcasm. i agree with ur post.
    vialli was a shmuck. dp was up and coming, deschamps was a 'water carrier' haha.

please. it clearly was a one man team.

Eaglesnake_1

Mar 28, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Codino ] ++

in light of ur sarcasm. i agree with ur post.
    vialli was a shmuck. dp was up and coming, deschamps was a 'water carrier' haha.

please. it clearly was a one man team.
    Youre just dont know what youre talking about.

We know that youre a Baggio workshiper. Well, me too, maybe harder.

But saying that Vialli, Dp and company were irrelevant and that Juventus was a one man team is only expainable by two reasons, very related between:

or you like to post crap

or ....you are a milanista

Probably both...
    ;)

Codino

The Rival
    Jul 21, 2002
    u have ur say. i have mine.
    he was clearly the best in the team.
    a baggio worshipper? no thanks. i love football.
    so just because the guy was one of the greatest footballers ever, and i liked him, when i talk good about him, its considered 'crap'?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)