Dick hard on Chelsea/Arsenal stars (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Dick hard on Chelsea/Arsenal stars

Holland coach Dick Advocaat has told his internationals at Chelsea and Arsenal to find other clubs or risk being frozen out of his side.

Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink, Boudewijn Zenden, Mario Melchiot and Giovanni van Bronckhorst have been advised by Advocaat to take a wage cut and find a clubs that will give them a regular game.

Advocaat has warned the players may be left out of his plans for Euro 2004 if they fail to comply.

'I have only one message for Hasselbaink, Melchiot, Zenden and Van Bronckhorst. Go to another club as soon as you can if you want to go with Holland to the European Championships in Portugal,' Advocaat told the News Of The World.

'Why? Because I will only select players who are playing every week at the highest level.

'I understand the wages of these guys is a big problem. But they might have to go down in wages and find a smaller club where they can play every week. I am worried about my players in the Premiership - especially at Chelsea.

'I am now the victim of what is happening there as when they come to Holland they are fit but not match-fit. And I cannot take players who are not sharp.'

------------------------------------------------------------------

The news isn't that interesting, but I just posted this because the headline is hilarious!

Buy on AliExpress.com
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)