Diaz (1 Viewer)

OP
Asma

Asma

Doctor Asma
Oct 21, 2003
  • Thread Starter #2
    I THINK SHE IZ BEAUTIFUL AND AMAZINGLY SEXY...:DGOOD JOB JUSTIN...CAMERON IZ MORE BEAUTIFUL THAN BRIT-BRIT OR(PINKY):D

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    Personally I think she's a bit over-rated. She looks okay in some movies (The Mask :eek:, Mary) but other times she looks plain. I guess it's because i've seen photos of her without make-up. She's got a lot of pimples IIRC

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
    Miss Dubai with all of these threads about girls, are you trying to subtly tell us something? :D

Cameron is nice, small tits, but nice.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Zizou ] ++
    Miss Dubai with all of these threads about girls, are you trying to subtly tell us something? :D
    :LOL:

i thought the sam when i saw this thread some weeks ago.... but i didnt wanted to break her heart!!!.

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
    So what I should think, cause whenever I go to another forum, I can see pics of naked chicks, which have been added by other glas.
    So I'm always: oh well :dazed:

Cameron is nice, small tits, but nice.
    Geez man, you sound like you need Pamela to make you satisfield :rolleyes::D

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
    So what I should think, cause whenever I go to another forum, I can see pics of naked chicks, which have been added by other glas.
    Umm what kind of other forums do you frequent? :D

Geez man, you sound like you need Pamela to make you satisfield
    Pamela is yuck. I don't like girls with too big tits. I like the normal champagne cup ones. I just don't like them too big (too much) or too small (nothing to grab).

I`m sure there are people around who prefer big tits, but that does not float my boat :D

i thought the sam when i saw this thread some weeks ago.... but i didnt wanted to break her heart!!!.
    Well guess I did :) Or maybe not...maybe she`ll share her experiences ;)

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002

Umm what kind of other forums do you frequent? :D
    Not telling :D
    Better not :redface:

Pamela is yuck. I don't like girls with too big tits. I like the normal champagne cup ones. I just don't like them too big (too much) or too small (nothing to grab).

I`m sure there are people around who prefer big tits, but that does not float my boat :D
    Oh man, soon we will know all your intimate secrets of what you like :dazed::D

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
    Raunchy forums then? :D

Well there isn't much to say about my 'intimate secrets'. As long as they're females and can breathe then I'm happy :LOL:

Kidding ;) but I'm not a fussy guy, so it doesn't take much to make a hit with me.

OP
    Asma

Asma

Doctor Asma
    Oct 21, 2003
  • Thread Starter #14
    ++ [ originally posted by Hydde ] ++

:LOL:

THNX HYDDE,YR A GOOD PERSON:D

Painless_cry

Jun 14, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by vitoria_Ally ] ++

So I'm always: oh well :dazed:

Geez man, you sound like you need Pamela to make you satisfield :rolleyes::D

:LOL: I tought the same thing....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)