Di vaio back? (1 Viewer)

lestat_1987

Aug 31, 2005
Valencia striker Marco Di Vaio and coach Quique Sanchez Flores had a bust-up on the training pitch on Tuesday.
Flores was spotted dressing down Di Vaio in front of teammates after failing to follow instructions during a defensive training drill. Di Vaio hit back at his coach before the pair cooled off.

Flores recently warned the Italian striker, who committed himself to Valencia until January this week, he must make more effort to get along with his teammates.

This came after Di Vaio was left out of last weekend's Liga opener against Real Betis. AS reports the striker is missing he´s Torino days and would fancy a move.

What do you huys think?

Buy on AliExpress.com

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
His move to Inter is getting nearer than anyone thinks, I was expecting him to join them in the summer, but now it seems it has been postponed till January.

OP
lestat_1987

lestat_1987

Aug 31, 2005
  • Thread Starter #3
    another sucker for Inter...damn, don´t miss him at juve...but seeing him with the inter shirt is gonna make me lose control!!

Gep

The Guv'nor
    Jun 12, 2005
    ++ [ originally posted by lestat_1987 ] ++
    another sucker for Inter...damn, don´t miss him at juve...but seeing him with the inter shirt is gonna make me lose control!!
    Relax rudeboy! Di Vaio aint nothing to worry about.

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by lestat_1987 ] ++
    Why if I may ask?

djleli

Aug 12, 2004
    di vaio was never that great player he was a supporting striker but never realy scored goals i wont mind seeing him in inter but it would be crazy for this guy.. i see him in udinese though

Dr-Juve

Mar 11, 2004
    everytime i remeber his goal against milan 2 seasons ago when he smashed the ball in didas net i realize that we have lost a good player

OP
    lestat_1987

lestat_1987

Aug 31, 2005
  • Thread Starter #13
    I´d feel betrayed...if he is to come back, he should wear the Parma shirt. Corradi-Di Vaio- Delvecchio...to Inter NO

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)