Di Vaio at is best in Valencia (1 Viewer)

JuveBoy

Feb 4, 2003
Di Vaio, a very hated player in Juve, is becoming a scoring machine in Valencia. I am very happen for Di Vaio. I always liked him but he couldn't make it in Juve. I am not sure if it was Di Vaio's fault, I think it was more Juve's fault. He did play at his best position. And everybody regarded him as player behind DP. You could see this; when DP was Injured DV started to score more goals and played very well.

I think there is something with DP. Miccoli left upset, Di Vaio was mad. I think this is because we pay too much attention on DP, and forget the rest.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by JuveBoy ] ++
Di Vaio, a very hated player in Juve, is becoming a scoring machine in Valencia. I am very happen for Di Vaio. I always liked him but he couldn't make it in Juve. I am not sure if it was Di Vaio's fault, I think it was more Juve's fault. He did play at his best position. And everybody regarded him as player behind DP. You could see this; when DP was Injured DV started to score more goals and played very well.

I think there is something with DP. Miccoli left upset, Di Vaio was mad. I think this is because we pay too much attention on DP, and forget the rest.
i see your point !

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Moved to Misc Soccer

Di Vaio isn't a Juve player anymore, so this thread doesn't belong in Player Talk.

Thanks ;)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Di Vaio had his moments of brilliance :angel: -- but he had just as many occasions of head-thumps-on-the-wall. :wallbang:

He was frustratingly inconsistent for a star forward, and I expect he'll do the same at Valencia. Best wishes for him, though.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
all he needs is some confidence and a little faith from his manager... which IMO he didn't get enough of with Lippi

Henry

Sep 30, 2003
It was both cool and sad to see im on the eurogoals highlights last night. He seems to be doing very well at Valencia. I hope he keeps it up!!

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Elnur_E65 ] ++
I also do not see him in top 5 La Liga strikers list by the end of the season.
there's not much top strikers in the La liga to stop him from getting to that list,unless you count the overrated Owen and Raul.

s0ftcore

Jul 13, 2002
Strikers in La Liga

- Ronaldinho
- Larsson
- Raul
- Ronaldo
- Morientes
- Tristian
- Owen
- E'too
- Luque
- Torres
- Di Viao
- Corradi
- Mista

And much more. You can't say they're not good players. In fact, all of them have played for their national teams :eek:

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
i really wish him bad season with valencia !... it's not hate or sth , but when he wants to act or talk he should do it as real Man !

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
++ [ originally posted by fred weasley ] ++
there's not much top strikers in the La liga to stop him from getting to that list,unless you count the overrated Owen and Raul.
You think Own and Raul will do better than Di Vaio?

With the game Madrid is playing now- I doubt that :D

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Lippi definitely had a part to play in Di Vaio's poor performances during his time at Juve. Lippi did not give him the playing time he deserved, only because of his tendency to favour Dp (his protege). At the end of the day, thats what it boiled down to. Which isnt right for the good of the team. Anyway i cant argue with the results Lippi has got us in the past, but its good to know that Capello is willing to overlook the established names in favour of younger blood.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
lippi is not to shoulder the most part of the blame,but di vaio himself.he cannot shift the blame onto someone else because he failed to make the grade with his performances,nobody can change that.he cost us a place in the CL quarterfinals last year when he missed two glorious chances.

loads of players can play well consistently off the bench,if he cannot then i see no point in him moaning of our favouritism because if we kept him and gave up on zlatan it'd be favouritism too,because we all can see for ourselves who is the better player.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)