Design your own jersey (3 Viewers)

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
Anders, since you've got great designs of Juve shirts, maybe you could desing some good goalie shirt for Juve?
This season Gigi wears some awful crap :groan:
I would love to see sth good at last. Can you? :)

Ivy

Jul 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by vitoria_Ally ] ++
Anders, since you've got great designs of Juve shirts, maybe you could desing some good goalie shirt for Juve?
This season Gigi wears some awful crap :groan:
I would love to see sth good at last. Can you? :)
Yes kaliman .... I'm a fan of your designs too, they are nice :) Currently...... youre better than Nike.

And Vit...... forget it. He'll find a way to mess up even a nice jersey....... ....... i still haven't recovered from pink socks :D

OP
Dj Juve

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #166
    yes, the pink socks :dazed: i saw that in the Sociedad game :dazed: and he had to wear it that way :dazed: :D

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    Hey, what do you guys think of our mismatched socks? I don't remember what one of them looks like, but the right sock IIRC had 'juventus' written vertically down the back of it. I think it was nice :D

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Kaliman ] ++
    Yeah it's kewl... but I think GOAT hates it, so use it as often as possible! ;)

anyways... here's a new shirt

that one is fVcking awsome... the one i ve been waitting since the start of the thread.... good one kaliman....:thumb:

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
    Yeah it's kewl... but I think GOAT hates it, so use it as often as possible! ;)

anyways... here's a new shirt
    great shirt :thumb:

but what's with the gray hue? I think I want Juve to stick to pure black and pure white

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003

naahhh man, it's quite good on Del Piero.

I like everything, except the Puma part

:thumb:
    thx :)

you dont like puma or u dont like the way i use it on the jersey?

hey kaliman can i have you massenger ID or something.. there are things i want to ask you about this photoshop thing... if u dont mind that is..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)