Deschamps to lead Monaco to Juve Pipeline. (1 Viewer)

Trezeguet_FC

Mar 26, 2003
What about Juve signing me? Im still 16. I have the skill, all I need is fitness training. Ill be Juves, first Iranian player. And boy would I do you guys proud. In fact, I would even come on the forums after games and give reports. I will even talk about you guys at my press conferences.

I will take into account all your guys' comments and suggestions. Ill listen to your guys opinions. Id be the perfect player. I would play on the right side of midfield (replace Camo within a couple of years).

What'd you guys say?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Andrea Becchi ] ++
What is so special about Giuly? Is he like Aimar, or kind of like a Del Piero who plays midfield?
he is not a play maker but an attacking midfielder always scores wonderful goals , he dont like to score normal goals ,the last was against real when he scored with his back to goal:D

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by PersianMafia ] ++
What about Juve signing me? Im still 16. I have the skill, all I need is fitness training. Ill be Juves, first Iranian player. And boy would I do you guys proud. In fact, I would even come on the forums after games and give reports. I will even talk about you guys at my press conferences.

I will take into account all your guys' comments and suggestions. Ill listen to your guys opinions. Id be the perfect player. I would play on the right side of midfield (replace Camo within a couple of years).

What'd you guys say?
Oh yes, hopefully your name is also hard to spell...

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
Squillaci and Deschamps may come, and hopefully they can at least make a bid for Rothen... Deschamps, Cavenaghi, Mexes, Trabelsi, they will be our newcomers for next season... Hopefully... But we also need a playmaker, maybe Rosicky or this wonderkid Diego, but unlikely to see all of them in Juve next year...

Jul 28, 2002

What'd you guys say?
Dude, that mantle has already been blagged..ill be the first iranian :cool:

OP
Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #51
    Yeah, I can play as well. I am age 18 and could add some attacking flair and good midfield possession. Forget Rosicky, forget Diego, I'm better than both. I have the body frame of Diego and the slippery passing of Rosicky. I can score on free kicks, but my best trait is passing the ball around and keeping things moving. Nedved and I would be the perfect combo in midfield; his speed and quickness and my control and possesion. But the best thing of all is that I would come on a Bosman, I'm free! So Moggi, you know where to contact me. I can even bring my friend Freddy Adu along!

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003

What'd you guys say?

If we're going down that path, maybe I could replace Chimenti. I have the skills, reflexes, I'm a bit shaky at times, but no more than Antonio, and I'm a fast learner, I'd be Buffons best student.

I cant be any worse than Chimenti, right?

Eaglesnake_1

Mar 28, 2004
    I already send a note to LUCIANONE and Lippi to prepare a contract for you two...the problem is that we are short of cash...we will not be able to offer you same money that Alex earns but we will fire him next to give you a decent payment...

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
    If you are gonna be the players let me be the manager
    I`m very skillfull at managering in fact I can do Lippi`s and Moggi`s jobs at the same time + I have CM experience and it includes a season with a triple in the 2003 manager and a double at the 2004 manager in the last year it should have been another triple but the game got stucked

I will make my formation for the side and will buy players according to CM which is the best scout IMO + I will listen to you guys for advices especially with buying players which I don`t know so well

OP
    Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #55
    What is CM? In the States we have FIFA 2004, which is OK but there are some unrealistic sides to it. One time I played Atletico Madrid in the Champion's League Quarterfinal, and in the same season Bologna was second behind my Juve. It is so unrealistic. The best part of FIFA 2004 is the gameplay, which has had a major improvement from 2003. The funiest part of FIFA 2004 is that Alessandro Parisi for Messina has the best shot in the game, with shot accuracy and power both 100 points, just like Ronaldo!

When I make my squad, I'm very much like Moggi, buying only players that Juve has a chance to get. Here is my squad right now for the 2004-2005 season:

-----------------------------Buffon--------------------------

Zambrotta(Oddo)--Thuram(Mexes)--Ferrari----Evra

--------Maresca-------Tacchinardi-------Nedved-------

-------------------------Rosicky-----------------------------

-------------Trezeguet------------Del Piero-------------

That is my usual starting lineup for big games.

My bench is: Gilardino, Miccoli, Kapo, Appiah, Mexes.... and Oddo, Blasi, Legro, Biri.

I sold Di Vaio cuz he was not producing, just like in true life. When Rosicky gets pushed around, I move Neddy to his position and bring Kapo in on the left flank to add speed.

Also to let some FIFA players know, I figured out a way to improve your player's attributes for the default squads. Just ask!

Jan 7, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++

If we're going down that path, maybe I could replace Chimenti. I have the skills, reflexes, I'm a bit shaky at times, but no more than Antonio, and I'm a fast learner, I'd be Buffons best student.

I cant be any worse than Chimenti, right?

amen to that

maybe i could replace lippi. i would ask all your guys opinions before game on who to start.

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
    Ok, if Persian Mafia and Andrea Becchi are in the field, and Orgut is the new President/Manager, then I want to become a new owner of the club. I'd be happy to own some 30 % of shares.

Then I would guarantee that all of us guys here at juventuz.com would get free tickets while top posters of the month will get a special privilage of sitting in the VIP launge :D

Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Andrea Becchi ] ++
    Also to let some FIFA players know, I figured out a way to improve your player's attributes for the default squads. Just ask!
    Please elaborate.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)