Deschamps to lead Monaco to Juve Pipeline. (1 Viewer)

Ahmed_

Bench Warmer
Dec 23, 2002
Rothen, Squillaci and Guily are what we need

Sell Trez and Ned if they don't do anything against lazio next week or in the final of the cup

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by mark77 ] ++
Deschamps for Lippi
:D
Giuly for Camoranesi
:extatic:
Ibrahimovic for Trezeguet
Mexès for Montero
:greedy::extatic::D
Gilardino for Di Vaio
:thumb:
Kroldrup for Iuliano

Unfortunately that won't happen. :sad:
Too true :down:

allrounder

Jan 3, 2003
----------------buffon-----------------
thuram--mexes---ferrari--zambrotta
----------pedretti--tacchinardi------
-----------------maresca--------------
-----miccoli-----------------del piero--
----------------gilardino---------------

maybe deschamps team???
he likes to play with two technical gifted players at the back line: mexes+ferrari (squillaci/rodriguez)
he plays with two offensive minded fullbacks: zambrotta+thuram(at least for one more year) (evra/ibarra)
he has two anchor men in his def midfield: pedretti+tacchi (cisse/plasil)
then he has two off midfielders at monaco: giuly/rothen and here he gonna has build a little bit: one central midfielder: maresca
next our attaque: del piero will play like an extremly off rothen and i`m sure deschamps will play miccoli exactly the same way as he did with giuly and gilardino will be our mainstriker as it does morientes at monaco

totally he will bring two/three players from france(mexes/kapo/pedretti)
and two from parma(ferarri/gilardino) + our owned blasi and brighi
= max. 30 mio

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Andrea Becchi ] ++
After the huge Champions League Quarterfinal defeat over Real Madrid, it is almost certain that Monaco Coach Didier Deschamps will be named the successor to Marcelo Lippi, that is, if Lippi leaves. Deschamps and Moggi both said that they look forward to working with each other in the future. If Deschamps will be named the new Juve coach in the summer, which is likely now, the Frenchman will probably bring at least one talented Monaco player along with him, if not more. The name that has always been mentioned is leftback Patrice Evra, who could really add pace to the back. Other names include defenders Squillaci, Givet, and midfielders Rothen, Plasil, and Bernardi. One surprise is that former Real Madrid striker Fernando Morientes, who had a crucial goal today, could be a possible successor to David Trezeguet. Morientes has been in great form, but Valdano does not know if he will return. If Deschamps becomes coach, he might actually lead a pipeline of Monaco players to Juve.

Who do you think should come and why from Monaco, if Deschamps is going to be Juve's coach next stagione.

If this happens i would be the happiest man in the world:D

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
Get Deschamps! We need him soooo much! He is the number one! what he did with Monaco is amazing! Great job and I hope we can all welcome him back!

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++

everything works "in theory"

even communism worked "in theory"
yeap... but anyway, Squillaci would be great if we can't sign Mexes or Ferrari... Deschamps will come back one day, hopefully...

OP
Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #35
    Oh we better get Deschamps, Mexes, Ferrari and a playmaker or I'll be tempted to kill myself. Now you wouldn't like that very much, would you Moggi?

Jul 28, 2002
    three players i would take form monaco...number one is evra, very interesting prospect. Rothen also, especially as these two combine very well. Finally the main man giuly, as martin insits genius personified.

Morientes...nope, no thank u!

OP
    Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #37
    What is so special about Giuly? Is he like Aimar, or kind of like a Del Piero who plays midfield?

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    :LOL: whata question.

Ill recommend you to start watching monaco games and ull undertand why he is so special.

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
    Well, Giuly is a great player! I would love to see him at Juve together with Didier. Hopefully we can sign at least Deschamps! He could leed us into a new area!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)