Derk Boerrigter - Ajax - Aml (1 Viewer)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
the only time i witnissed amauri live was when he actually scored two very good goals against ajax, in amsterdam.

what can i say? eredivisie suits him.
kezman, huntelaar, alves, kuyt etc... all smashed in goals for fun out there, it really goes to show the standard of defending out there is beyond a joke, hell i recon even grosso would hit double figures playing at fullback

Buy on AliExpress.com

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Yeah like we could not use the likes of Vertonghen, vd Wiel, Janssen, Eriksen or yes Boerigter?

I think when you play in the Dutch national team which is ranked second of the world are anything but pathetic, Janssen proved himself more then nearly 75% of the Juve squad both international level as CL.

Stop overreacting Janna.
In a league with such shitty defense, average players like vd Wiel look like defending masters. Janssen is probably the funniest midfielder in the world, hits a lucky ball once in a while and runs his ass off - but he is beyond clumsy. Reminds me alot of Pepe. Eriksen will be awesome, Sulejmani will be awesome and thats sort of it from this Ajax team. Rest are eternity talents who will never ever do anything remarkable.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
I've always been suspicious against the Dutch league. I see players from our shitty league here in Sweden go over to Holland and be a success over there.

OP
Bezzy

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
  • Thread Starter #46
    In a league with such shitty defense, average players like vd Wiel look like defending masters. Janssen is probably the funniest midfielder in the world, hits a lucky ball once in a while and runs his ass off - but he is beyond clumsy. Reminds me alot of Pepe. Eriksen will be awesome, Sulejmani will be awesome and thats sort of it from this Ajax team. Rest are eternity talents who will never ever do anything remarkable.
    can you please explain what is so good about sulejmani. All I see is a players who 9 out of 10 times only looks to score himself (all though there is a team matein a way better position and I player running with his eyes to the ball all the time?
    he is a poor man zarate :stuckup:

I've always been suspicious against the Dutch league. I see players from our shitty league here in Sweden go over to Holland and be a success over there.
    Rasmus Elm :heart: what a player for the others I don't see really good swedish players in Holland maybe Toivonen

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
    Jan 16, 2011
    can you please explain what is so good about sulejmani. All I see is a players who 9 out of 10 times only looks to score himself (all though there is a team matein a way better position and I player running with his eyes to the ball all the time?
    he is a poor man zarate :stuckup:
    Im really not in here to debate Sulejmani, I'm in here to say that Ajax, the best team in Holland only have two players who will grow into really good players later in their career. Which is horribly sad.

OP
    Bezzy

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
    Jun 5, 2010
  • Thread Starter #48
    Im really not in here to debate Sulejmani, I'm in here to say that Ajax, the best team in Holland only have two players who will grow into really good players later in their career. Which is horribly sad.
    I know but I try to find out why you think sulejmani will be one of the two.
    I do agree with you there are only two players who going to be great
    boilessen en eriksen (both danish)

OP
    Bezzy

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
    Jun 5, 2010
  • Thread Starter #52
    Oh well, Sulejmani has been in the first team for a few years now, Boilessen only has a few games if I remember correctly. But why is this about Sulejmani? Im talking about how shitty the dutch league is.
    I am just a bit joking around :D

Ow it is so shitty even our national team squad are lauging at the league
    everyone in holland gets angry at them :seven:

chester

Too busy to bother
    May 20, 2006
    Is it that shitty, I mean, after Spain and England, no other league has gathered more points so far this season in Europe.
    2 teams are already certain of European football after the winter.
    Ajax can still qualifiy second in their group in CL.

It's just a fact that the big 4-5 leagues are too strong for all other leagues, but after them, it isn't that much of a difference anymore.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)