Dennis Praet - AM - Anderlecht (5 Viewers)

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
He's got the physique and technical ability to play for Juventus. I don't think he'd be a star. But he could be a decent sub. Maybe after a couple of seasons here he'd explode, but you can't be sure of those things. What would we pay?
At least 20 mil and this is exactly the player that doesn't want to sit on the bench...

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
True, but Praet represents everything that could go wrong with our transfer campaign: chasing mediocre, filler players with good money -- rather than saving up and buying fewer players of higher quality.

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
I live in Belgium and i saw him play. Not a topplayer, not now and not after 5 years.. Than you better get Thorgan Hazard or Tielemans (if you want a Belgian player)
He's got the physique and technical ability to play for Juventus. I don't think he'd be a star. But he could be a decent sub. Maybe after a couple of seasons here he'd explode, but you can't be sure of those things. What would we pay?
He has the potential to become a good (not world class) number 10, he needs more consistency and he needs to be a bit more decisive.
Before his injury and in the CL last season, he showed what he is capable off.
Surely a better option then Pereyra.
At least 20 mil and this is exactly the player that doesn't want to sit on the bench...
No way, 10-12 is the max.
8+bonuses might already do

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
True, but Praet represents everything that could go wrong with our transfer campaign: chasing mediocre, filler players with good money -- rather than saving up and buying fewer players of higher quality.
He has a lot of potential. And more importantly, the guy is used to the pressure of having to win every game. I just don't know where we'd put him. Surely he'd be an investment for the future, because I don't see him waltzing in our first eleven straight away.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
He has the potential to become a good (not world class) number 10, he needs more consistency and he needs to be a bit more decisive.

No way, 10-12 is the max.
8+bonuses might already do
They will never ever sell him for that amount. Impossible.

And I'm not even sure he'd be a beter option than Pereyra. He's more of a true CAM, yes. But I wouldn't put my money on who's the better player.

OP
zizinho

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
  • Thread Starter #38
    if he doesent have potential to become a WC AM like you say, then he wont get better than Pereyra. and right now he is definitely not a better option than Pereyra

- - - Updated - - -

And I'm not even sure he'd be a beter option than Pereyra. He's more of a true CAM, yes. But I wouldn't put my money on who's the better player.
    Pereyra is better obviously (right now). Praet might become better in the future, but according to what i read from some belgians here, he wont

chester

Too busy to bother
    May 20, 2006

Yes they will, never 20MEuro, that is more then what Mitrovic will go for, now way.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
    Yes they will, never 20MEuro, that is more then what Mitrovic will go for, now way.
    Mitrovic ain't as promising as Praet either. Too one dimensionale and especially too dumb.

Dortmund offered 15m last summer, Anderlecht declined immediately. So unless he'll suck again this season I'd expect a 20m figure.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)