Delpiero on Fifa Cover (1 Viewer)

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Well Fifa 2004 will have something called Career Mode which will enable you to be the manager and the player so maybe you'll like this game afterall.

OP
Stevie

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
  • Thread Starter #25
    I am expecting a lot from this game from the stories i've heared abought it.
    I sounds as if theyve changed the whole thing around.

its gonna be great, trust me!
    it will be nothing like the old fifas

Cleverpetey

Sep 15, 2002
    WHat a bad cover. I know the FIFA games are totally rubbish, but at least they usually know how to make the covers look good.

Del Piero doesn't look like himself in that render. You should see him in the new Winning Eleven 7. He's the spitted image of his real life persona. Plus WE7 is ten years ahead of the FIFA games.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Aragorn ] ++
    Let your friends Buy it first, just as I do :D
    Exactly. I already know that I'll be buying it so you guys can ask me how it is when I get it, although I'll probably tell you lies so that you waste money on it :D

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    I cant wait to buy this fifa 2004 edition!! i hope that they will be a better job than the 2003 edition, that was nt bad, but not as good as winning eleven 6!.

I played winning elñeven 7 some days ago, and it was outsanding!. Thet improved that ugly ugly graphics with excellent ones, and the gameplay is much more detailed.

Anyways, IMO the best soccer game will be the combination of WE and FIFA series.

Signor

Jul 13, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by -Fantasista- ] ++

Exactly. I already know that I'll be buying it so you guys can ask me how it is when I get it, although I'll probably tell you lies so that you waste money on it :D
    :howler:

Like we are gonna believe you ;)

Jul 19, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by -Fantasista- ] ++
    I won't go by what you say......you seem to be fond of FIFA. :D Try WE for a change, u'll throw all ur FIFA games out of the window.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)