Della Alpi (1 Viewer)

Apr 25, 2003
Hi there,
I am looking for some help..
I will be coming to see a game at the Stadio Della Alpi soon and have never been before...
Could someone please recommend where is best to sit, where the most noise from Juve fans comes from and also where the opposition fans are seated.
I am most grateful for any comments received

Blue

Buy on AliExpress.com

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
dammit son u need to be shot you know?? what are all these threads for?? ;)

welcome to the forums... :D

ive never been to torino but someone suggested i should go there ;)

dont worry someone will pop in and help you out soon.

nina

Feb 18, 2001
Welcome bluepirate :)

You know one thread would be enough ;)

To relive the true atmosphere you will have to go to the Curvas, that would be the 2 sections behind the goals. Juve's supporting teams are there. But the view is not very good, so for that you will have to sit in the middle of the stadium, 2nd or 3rd level. I would choose the middle in your place since you still get to hear the fans and enjoy the sight.

mate

Aug 28, 2002
Yep Curva if you want to be in the mess and Middle if you want to see better the match.
If you come from far and do not have many other oportunity to come choose the middle cause from there you will see also the coreographys of the Curva, but do not expect too mutch cause they are very poor compared to what other teams (even small teams) do :down:

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Hey, a quesiton about delle alpi stadium....

What will happen finally? Juventus will build another new stadium or what?.

As far as i know, juventus owned delle alpi for 99 years right??. and they will do some adjustments to the pitch.

Anotehr one. You think that will be good to reduce the capacity to 35000 units??. Well its true that in seria a matches,,, that stadium rarely surpass the 40,000 tickets sold, but, in champions league games, they stadium sometimes reach the max capacity, giving good money to juve.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)