Delete All Threads In The Transfer Forum PT.2 (1 Viewer)

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
No signings in January according to Moggi.:(
He wants to keep the budget clean and pay the salaries in complete regularity.

Juventus: Moggi, a Gennaio Non Compreremo Nessuno

(ASCA) - Roma, 28 gen - ''Da qui al 31 gennaio non compreremo nessuno e lotteremo comunque per vincere tutto''. Lo ha detto il dg della Juve, Luciano Moggi, in occasione della presentazione dello Juventus club Montecitorio, intitolato a Giovanni Agnelli. Una inaugurazione a cui erano presenti, tra gli altri, il vice presidente del club bianconero, Roberto Bettega, ed i giocatori Buffon, Conte e Birindelli. Moggi ha inoltre sottolineato l'importanza di avere ''bilanci sani'' e di pagare regolarmente gli stipendi. Chiaro il riferimento a Sensi, cosi' come aveva fatto in precedenza Bettega per il quale la sola ''anomalia'' della Juve ''e' vincere gli scudetti. L'attenzione ai bilanci - ha aggiunto - e' sempre piu' difficile in un mondo ammalato come il nostro ed e' piu' facile vincere non avendo un bilancio buono''. Bettega ha anche tenuto a precisare che fino ad ora la societa' non ha utilizzato il decreto spalma-debiti ''e penso che non lo utilizzeremo, non ci serve''. L'organigramma dell'associazione parlamentare ''Giovanni Agnelli-Juventus club'' vede presidente onorario Nerio Nesi, presidente Giuseppe Gallo ed alle pubbliche relazioni Gabriella Carlucci.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
you my man need to learn to believe the opposite of what luciano moggi says.

moggi is the kinda father that lies to his children. he tells them they will get mud-cakes for christmas, and brings them expensive foreign-made teddy-bears and some japanese top-of-the-line electronic gear when the time comes instead

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #3
    ++ [ originally posted by [LAC] ] ++
    you my man need to learn to believe the opposite of what luciano moggi says.

moggi is the kinda father that lies to his children. he tells them they will get mud-cakes for christmas, and brings them expensive foreign-made teddy-bears and some japanese top-of-the-line electronic gear when the time comes instead
    hahaha I was just going to write that he may be lying to us again and annouce a big surprise to us before the 31st. :D:D:D

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
    Moggi is manipulating us thats all......most sites say Ferrari's transfer is imminent irrespective of what both parties have to say.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    Now I'm hearing that Juve is looking at Alex from Santos in the Brazilian league, and are trying to make a serious push for him, as Real, Inter, and Milan area ll interested.

I've never seen a team do as much "window shopping" as Juve.

"Can I help you today, sir??"

Moggi, with his beady eyes and bald head, looks up, sheepishly.

"No, just looking, Thank you."

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #8
    ++ [ originally posted by [LAC] ] ++
    so whats the point of starting this thread then lol?
    To make you talk. With comments like Moggi said somebody as to start one right?

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Stupendous Man ] ++
    "Can I help you today, sir??"

"No, just looking, Thank you."
    getting a little de ja vu here ;)

that pretty much sounds like me when i go shopping :p

:D

Espectro

The Grimreaper
    Jul 12, 2002
    Moggi rules out signings Wednesday 28 January, 2004

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Juventus won’t be bringing in any new faces over the next few days according to transfer guru Luciano Moggi.

The Italian champions have been associated with a number of names - given their defensive record this term – but the club’s director general has denied anyone will be signed.

"From today until January 31, we will not be adding to the squad as we are convinced that we are competitive enough to win everything this term," he stated.

Meanwhile, Juventus goalkeeper Gigi Buffon (pictured) maintains there is no defensive crisis despite conceding 21 goals in just 18 games.

"We shouldn’t be too concerned with the fact that we are letting in more goals than we have done in the past," he told a radio show on Wednesday.

"I think the fact that we have been conceding so many is purely down to a drop in concentration and nothing else."

Buffon, who is celebrating his 26th birthday today, was also asked whether he believed he is the best ‘keeper in the world.

"I don’t know," he responded. "I think there are a few players out there who are on my level. They are Dida at Milan, Stuttgart’s Hildebrand and Rennes ‘keeper Petr Cech."

The latter will join Chelsea in the summer after they agreed terms with his club and the player earlier this month.

:wallbang:

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
    Well if we get theone big package. Im sure we're going to be sending some players that way. Im ok with Montero and Iuliano being part of the deal. But i doubt it would be so. More like a Maresca and Camoranese type deal. Which i wouldnt like happening. So lets just stick to ferrari coming in for 4.5 mil. for now.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    Montero, Iuliano and Fresi for Ferrari, cash for Mexes or Lucio + Trabelsi would be a dream come true for me, but that's exactly why it wont happen.

Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by -Fantasista- ] ++
    Montero, Iuliano and Fresi for Ferrari, cash for Mexes or Lucio + Trabelsi would be a dream come true for me, but that's exactly why it wont happen.
    You simply can't do that kind of thing. Parma doesn't want a bunch of washed up old defenders with relatively high wages. We'd have to pay them to take 'em. IMO, wwe only really need one defender. I really think that Lucio would sure up the defence for the rest of the year.

Jul 28, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by -Fantasista- ] ++
    stu that would be class, and there could be a chance if they were on low pay deal, but i doubt it. Mexes , lucio and trabelsi is the ideal influx of defenders. If we get that in the summer i would be extatic and ill my hat if we do!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)