Del Piero To Ac Milan (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

olkiller

Sep 9, 2002
I had heard about it many times...But now it is official that Milan wants Del Piero as Ancelotti himself proposed a spot to DP and Moggi immediately replied saying it was not loyal and that Del Piero would never go to Milan...etc
But what's for sure is that the offer is serious, it is NOT a rumor, anyone who reads italian press or is aware of the Seria Calciomercato (Soccer Market) knows that.
Anyway, it is great for DP as the rumors suggesting he was on his way to minor club were highly depreciating. Now Barcelona & Milan want him. Then Del Piero is still Del Piero, no matter what the others say and if he leaves maybe it will give his career a massive albeit late boost...
But the fact is I want him to stay. It's becoming a real dilemma...Anyway we'll see!

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP

olkiller

Sep 9, 2002
  • Thread Starter #6
    Actually Moggi bashed Ancelotti for his proposal but Milan renewed their offer...Anyway this can't harm Del Piero it's better than having Palermo & Bologna as favourites for his acquisition. Maybe it's just a dirty trick from Milan, but honestly I don't think so. We may have to face it, Del Piero could leave @ the end of this season, unless Cap changes his mind over the starting line-up. Maybe DP's pride is overcoming his love for Juve...His loyalty is based on his status at the club...On that basis, anything can happen!

ADP Timers

Feb 4, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by olkiller ] ++

It is a quite serious one, why can't u face the truth? He may well leave!
    Thats why Moggi recently spoke out saying that it was a definate that Del will not make a move, nor be sold for whatever amount.

Speculation is one thing, but facts from the guy putting the actual $ out is another.

:rolleyes:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)