del piero, nedved....soccer legends!! (2 Viewers)

OP
Whisper

Whisper

May 17, 2003
  • Thread Starter #242
    yeah it was such ana amazin feeling when he saved it... and when ferrar scored i almost broke down in tears, but i was way too happy to cry:D

OP
    Whisper

Whisper

May 17, 2003
  • Thread Starter #244
    WOWHO!! AND...ANOTHER CUP!! a crappy one but well, it's an achievement:D
    well and again another game ends by penalty shoots.. strange ones, but we got through them..even with a guy like chimenti!!

OP
    Whisper

Whisper

May 17, 2003
  • Thread Starter #245
    well since this thread is almost dead..i'm jsut gonna post soem pics eventhough they might be old or repeated...anythin just to keep it going

he looks kinda funny lol:D

OP
    Whisper

Whisper

May 17, 2003
  • Thread Starter #252
    OMG! i just saw the empoli match today and i can say this... i have a feeling that del piero is gonna have a great season, not just the 2 goals he scored, something about him said he's ready to be back i dunno i just hope so!!
    overall juve rocked!!!
    forza juve!!
    got any pics plz post them!!!!!!!!

OP
    Whisper

Whisper

May 17, 2003
  • Thread Starter #253
    Del Piero: "I am happy, to score is good and spectacular, especially when you win. And this is the most important thing. Today we wanted to win, and we did it even if it wasn't easy. Empoli came to play in a courageous way, they have been great at the end of the first half. By the way in the Serie A all matches are difficult.

"Yes, I started with a double also last seasons and then we won the
    championship, I hope the history will repeat itself - Alex added - I wish to score many goal but i am not looking to win the top goal scorer".

GOD I HOPE UR RIGHT:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)