Del Piero is back again!!!! (2 Viewers)

MCPIERO

Jul 23, 2002
Seen! Nah he might play better that way. The game against Turkey at Euro 2000 the idiot shouldve scored a hat trick. Hit the post from a free kick, Tricked a defender and shot over the goal the scuffed a shot and it was cleared off the line.

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by MCPIERO ] ++
Seen! Nah he might play better that way. The game against Turkey at Euro 2000 the idiot shouldve scored a hat trick. Hit the post from a free kick, Tricked a defender and shot over the goal the scuffed a shot and it was cleared off the line.

coulda woulda shoulda

Aug 1, 2003
It's just a thought. I mean, Cassano had one of the best seasons for him and DP did not due to injury, sadly. Plus Totti will be used for the squadra and Cassano works best with Totti. Of course if given a choice I'd prefer Del Piero, but considering these things, should Cassano be selected who knows what Trap'd do?

MCPIERO

Jul 23, 2002
I hope so. Its all down to Trap as sally said Cassano had a good season and deserves it because of his good form. But its not about who deserves it.

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
Del Piero Promises To Be At His Best For The European Championship

Del Piero confident about his form (AFP)
05/07/2004. During a meeting with Economic and Commercial university students in Turin, Alessandro Del Piero promised that he will be back at his best by the European Championship.

When asked if he will be fit enough for this summer's competion, the bianconero captain said: "By then I will be really well; my form is already nearly optimal."
http://www.soccerage.com/en/13/u8376.html

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)