Del Piero is back again!!!! (4 Viewers)

OP
Seven

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
  • Thread Starter #35
    m_elayyan : you have to be pretty pathetic to start annoy people on an internet forum. I mean, you're even so pathetic you can't to it in real life so you just come to some forum to insult people. Furthermore you have to realise insulting people on such a forum isn't any fun. When you insult them in real life you can at least see their reactions. It's nice to people shocked by a comment you made. But..I'd like to know your motivation to be such a tremendous pain in the ass. I already can imagine how people in your environment make fun of you all the time and you get here to get rid of your daily portion of frustrations.. hey, the girl I'm in love with is with some other incredibly ugly son of a *****, but I don't care so I don't get frustrated. That's what I advise you to do, my friend, just don't care when all your friends are making fun of you again.

Mar 21, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by AndriesGobert ] ++
    m_elayyan : you have to be pretty pathetic to start annoy people on an internet forum. I mean, you're even so pathetic you can't to it in real life so you just come to some forum to insult people. Furthermore you have to realise insulting people on such a forum isn't any fun. When you insult them in real life you can at least see their reactions. It's nice to people shocked by a comment you made. But..I'd like to know your motivation to be such a tremendous pain in the ass. I already can imagine how people in your environment make fun of you all the time and you get here to get rid of your daily portion of frustrations.. hey, the girl I'm in love with is with some other incredibly ugly son of a *****, but I don't care so I don't get frustrated. That's what I advise you to do, my friend, just don't care when all your friends are making fun of you again.
    good points Andries.:cheesy:

Len

Feb 13, 2004
    I hope he returns to form very soon...
    He's already showing good signs in the Lecce match
    Forza Ale!

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    I'm pretty sure that Del Piero will go to Portugal as Trapattoni has made statements such as "It is only right to wait on players like Del Piero and Inzaghi" and "If he is fit he will go to Portugal", ect.

Will he be in the starting line-up? That's a completely different thing as Totti and Cassano have had way better seasons than him, but nevertheless I'm confident that Alex will be a first teamer. Remember, Trap believes in Totti - DP - Bobo.

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
    for sure in the match vs lecce.. he shows some missing self belive and determination.... if only he can retrack how to get them out again on regular basis, and he will be fine for Portugal.... actually he had no other choice.. the competetion for his place is as fierce as ever and peopl's patience for him is running thin...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)