Del Piero is back again!!!! (2 Viewers)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
So there we are...our beloved Alessandro Del Piero has taken the pitch again. Before today's match I was wondering whether Del Piero would even be selected for the Euro 2004, but after today we can surely conclude Del Piero is in good enough form already to pack his bags for Portugal. Though...perhaps Trap does not feel the same. I just want to know if there is any chance Trap does not select Del Piero. I think there shouldn't be, but you never know. So, is Del Piero a certainty to go to Portugal?

Buy on AliExpress.com

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
not that he is good, but he is great. he must be selected for portugal..he showed today that he is one of the best strikers in italy ;)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++
juve lost. nothing to cheer about
well... its not big deal...we must be just ready for the worse, as our team sucks incredible..... because of that, lets see the good points of the game as dp and maresca proved decisive...and exposed lippiñs mistake with maresca.

I really dont care anymore,, i was this seaosn to end

Juve_7

Apr 5, 2004
++ [ originally posted by AndriesGobert ] ++
So there we are...our beloved Alessandro Del Piero has taken the pitch again. Before today's match I was wondering whether Del Piero would even be selected for the Euro 2004, but after today we can surely conclude Del Piero is in good enough form already to pack his bags for Portugal. Though...perhaps Trap does not feel the same. I just want to know if there is any chance Trap does not select Del Piero. I think there shouldn't be, but you never know. So, is Del Piero a certainty to go to Portugal?
First of all i love del Peiro but my frank opinion is that we should not jump to conclusions and say that he is back in excellent form just because of one match ...i really hope he keeps this up and if he does im sure trap will have no choice but to take him along ....but there are more games to come and he has to prove himself against teams with tougher deffence than LECE ...damn i still cant beleive we lost !!!!

Aug 1, 2003
Well good job from DP, however it's been an unfortunate season for him with so many injuries... Trap might choose Cassano over him for starting place at Portugal, which I won't be surprised if he does so, the young bloke had a great season

But Del Piero still rocks my socks! Here's to those who stood by him!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)