Del Piero: Ill turn over a new leaf (2 Viewers)

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005

And now it’s definitely over. It seems incredible, but Alessandro Del Piero played his last game at Juve. Unfortunately, the desired result wasn’t achieved, but the Bianconeri’s season is still memorable and Alex is proud of it: “This year was simply amazing, and plenty of different emotions have characterized recent weeks. Obviously, we’re disappointed for the missed chance to lift the Coppa Italia, but however this team experienced an exceptional season. We haven’t had the icing on the cake, but we’ve tasted that cake in any case.” Del Piero lived a very special evening in Rome. When he left the pitch in the second half, he got another long round of applause from his fans which allowed him to feel strong emotions: “I’d like to thank everybody for what we’ve achieved this year and what I’ve achieved in my career. When I left the pitch, I was disappointed because we were one goal down, but I also was very proud of the affection that the public showed. What will I do? Now I go on holidays and then I’ll turn over a new leaf.”

Source: Juventus.com

Buy on AliExpress.com

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)