Del Piero: "If Lippi doesn't call me, he's gay" (3 Viewers)

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
Was browsing some stuff by Italian comedian Fiorello and I found this article with Del Piero. Since I'm having a slow morning, allow me to translate: ;)

"If Lippi doesn't call me, he's gay"

Being a guest at Fiorello's show 'Viva Radio Due' is sure to trigger some good quotes from anyone, including Juventus captain Alessandro Del Piero: "If Lippi doesn't call me up for the World Cup, I'll be painting that he's gay on every wall I can find"

Rome, 20 January 2006 - Alessandro Del Piero appeared on Fiorello's 'Viva Radio Due' and many listeners will have been able to appreciate the humorous dialogues between the Juventus hitman and the Sicilian showman. What initially started out as a classical interview between a journalist and a football player involving stereotype answers quickly evolved into a hilarious conversation that we've included below:

F: "If Mutu plays in your position and scores a goal, what is it that goes through your head?"
D: "I feel sick in my stomach. Who the hell is this guy. Plays in my position AND scores a goal..."

F: "Does arbitral prejudice exist in matches involving Juventus?"
D: "If it does: good. It should exist, anyway. We'll go and ask Moggi"

F: "Del Piero, you've just scored three goals, are you happy for yourself or for the victory and the three points?"
D: "I'm happy for myself, what do I care about the three goddamn points? If I hadn't scored three goals, we wouldn't have won"

F: "If Lippi doesn't include you in the World Cup squad, what do you do?"
D: "If he doesn't take me with him to Germany, I'll run him over with my car and sink his damn boat"

F: "And?"
D: "If he still doesn't take me I'll root for other teams and write on the walls that he's gay!"

An explosion of laughter and applause erups, closing the interview. Del Piero apolgises with a smile ("You tricked me!"). Fiorello closes the show by drawing out a scene: "Imagine Lippi switching on the radio just when Del Piero said 'Lippi gay'. He would organise a press conference, saying 'We'll talk it out man-to-man'. The ridicule in the dressing rooms would be of galactic proportions!"

----------------------------------

Good stuff :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
I think this interview was post in this forum a while ago, it was a interview were they were joking about "Bad Alex vrs God Alex" they ask the same questions seriously and then they ask the same question but DP ansewr it like he was "Bad Alex", it was great.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)