Del Piero Goal Statistics (1 Viewer)

OP

Trezeguet_FC

Mar 26, 2003
  • Thread Starter #21
    ALright, in my last issue of Soccer Italia Magazine, which was issued after the last Azzurri game from my understanding.. these are the all-time Azzurri Top Scorers Currently: (this is exciting guys :D )

1. Riva - 35
    2. Meazza - 33
    3. Piola - 30
    4. Roberto Baggio - 27
    5. Alessandro Altobelli - 25
    6. Baloncieri - 25
    7. Graziani - 23
    8. Mazzola - 22
    9. Del Piero - 22
    10. Inzaghi - 21
    11. Rossi - 20
    12. Bettega - 19
    13. Vieri - 19

Evidently, Inzaghi has really increased his tally, as of his great form for the Azzurri during the last qualification stages. But with push and shove and I think DP, can rise to the top five of the chart. honeslty.

Buy on AliExpress.com

DAVIDZ

Sep 15, 2002
    This is a silly thread. I don't care how many goals DP scored in his career. All I can remember are the ones he didn't score and those hurt the most because they came in crucial moments. Where was he when Roma and Lazio kept beating us? Who missed the pk vs Depor two years ago? Who came off the bench vs France and missed two easy chances? Who was supposed to step up in last years CL final and carry the team? :fero:

I love Juve, but you guys need to wake up and realize that DP is not earning his pay. Sure he was great in 97-98, but that was 6 years ago!!!!! Wake up people!!!!

Ahmed_

Bench Warmer
    Dec 23, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by DAVIDZ ] ++
    This is a silly thread. I don't care how many goals DP scored in his career. All I can remember are the ones he didn't score and those hurt the most because they came in crucial moments. Where was he when Roma and Lazio kept beating us? Who missed the pk vs Depor two years ago? Who came off the bench vs France and missed two easy chances? Who was supposed to step up in last years CL final and carry the team? :fero:

I love Juve, but you guys need to wake up and realize that DP is not earning his pay. Sure he was great in 97-98, but that was 6 years ago!!!!! Wake up people!!!!
    what about his goal against river plate
    what about his 10 goals in cl in 97/98
    what about his 32+ league goals in the last two seasons that helped juve to win two scuddettos
    he never played bad against roma or lazio .. even when lazio won 4-1 three seasons ago he scored our goal while zizo and inzaghi did nothing
    and against wales what did inzaghi do except scoring the goals ... dp was the best player on the field his shots and his passes without him inzaghi would have scored nothing.......

OP

Trezeguet_FC

Mar 26, 2003
  • Thread Starter #25

Could you please first read the first post of this thread. It says not to do EXACTLY what you did. I believe there are other threads for DP bashing. This is not one of them. This is a thread, aimed towards examining DP's goal scoring record. If you have a problem, dont post here.

Aug 1, 2003
    I would hail Pippo as one of the greatest if he's still at Juve.
    just joking.
    I wish I wasn't though.

DP would need 13 goals to reach riva, small in number but hard to accomplish in the azzurri.

bah, we give vieri more chances than pippo and he's at 19 and pippos at 21, cmon trap, give superpippo more games!!!

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by PersianMafia ] ++
    ALright, in my last issue of Soccer Italia Magazine, which was issued after the last Azzurri game from my understanding.. these are the all-time Azzurri Top Scorers Currently: (this is exciting guys :D )

1. Riva - 35
    2. Meazza - 33
    3. Piola - 30
    4. Roberto Baggio - 27
    5. Alessandro Altobelli - 25
    6. Baloncieri - 25
    7. Graziani - 23
    8. Mazzola - 22
    9. Del Piero - 22
    10. Inzaghi - 21
    11. Rossi - 20
    12. Bettega - 19
    13. Vieri - 19

Evidently, Inzaghi has really increased his tally, as of his great form for the Azzurri during the last qualification stages. But with push and shove and I think DP, can rise to the top five of the chart. honeslty.
    If I'm not mistaken DP has scored 23 goals for la Nazionale. :)

Stu

Jul 14, 2002

How is it a silly thread? You only remember when DP messed up or wasn't at his best, and this thread is for people to remember when DP has been good, when he has helped Juve. You say that DP has been anonymous against Roma, but didn't he score 3 goals in 2 games against them last season? How many penalties has DP scored? Why focus on the ones that he missed? He's only human ffs! And how does DP get all of the blame for last year's CL final when practically the whole team failed too? Are you trying to tell me that DP wasn't influential in our last two Serie A triumphs? And that his goals, assists, etc have meant nothing? Grow up dammit!

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
    he'll most probably make it to third place.it's less daunting that it sounds-another 7 goals to go,and at least 2 more years to score them.

heck,he even has a chance to rewrite the annals of history.13 ain't impossible:)

Ramin

vBookie Champion
    Nov 18, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Paranoia ] ++
    he'll most probably make it to third place.it's less daunting that it sounds-another 7 goals to go,and at least 2 more years to score them.

heck,he even has a chance to rewrite the annals of history.13 ain't impossible:)

he could easily change the record if trap would start him every match at EURO 2004 (specially if he's in good form)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)