Del Piero Goal Statistics (1 Viewer)

Trezeguet_FC

Mar 26, 2003
IMPORTANT NOTE
This thread is NOT intended for Del Piero critizism. Keep it clean.

http://www.juventus.com/juventus/en/cmc/news/200351/cmc_61000.html

Del Piero hits 150 goals with Juventus!

Serie A 103
European Cups 35
European Supercup 2
Intercontinental Cup 1
Coppa Italia 6
Italian Supercup 3

= 150 goals altogether :D

This is the alltime list for Juve players and goals:

Boniperti 179
Bettega 178
Sivori 166
Borel II 158
Del Piero 150
Anastasi 130

I honestly think that Del Piero can surpass Boniperti and become the All-time Juve top scorer :D

His record is also very interesting: His European goals are very impressive and he has scored in the Intercontinental cups and supercups which is very good! FORZA DEL PEIRO

Buy on AliExpress.com

IceBlu

Aug 26, 2003
++ [ originally posted by PersianMafia ] ++

I honestly think that Del Piero can surpass Boniperti and become the All-time Juve top scorer :D

Easily. He will have over 230 goals for Juve by the time he hangs his boots.

Forza Del Piero !

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Yeah, if DP continues at the rate that he's going at then he won't have any problems in catching and surpassing Boniperti and perhaps reaching the 200 mark.

Forza Alex! :star::strong::thumb:

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
1 season out with his knee injury....he took almost two seasons before he got back to his best. he could really have surpassed him already.

i hope he breaks the record, he deserves...not bad a for player who is criticised more than the likes of Sadaam and Osama:D

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
he'll surpass boniperti's mark, if not in this season,then in the next.but whether he will pass the 200 mark remains to be seen.

in any case,what he's done is legendary.you can't discount that.

OP

Trezeguet_FC

Mar 26, 2003
  • Thread Starter #12
    HUGE HUGE, Greatest Goal Scoring of All-Time of the Greatest Club of All Time: Alessandro Del Piero (goal count immeasureable)

Dec 27, 2003
    Ahem, maybe we should put things into perspective a bit : back in Boniperti's days, a player that stayed fit all season would play 30 odd games in the whole year. Today, if he does not suffer major injuries and his teams makes it to the final stages of each competition, he is likely to play nearly 60 games from September to June, hence he will probablyscore more goals. Granted, Godot never plays entire seasons since he will always suffer some relatively serious injury at some point. Typical Godot :)

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Kaiser Franco ] ++
    Ahem, maybe we should put things into perspective a bit : back in Boniperti's days, a player that stayed fit all season would play 30 odd games in the whole year. Today, if he does not suffer major injuries and his teams makes it to the final stages of each competition, he is likely to play nearly 60 games from September to June, hence he will probablyscore more goals. Granted, Godot never plays entire seasons since he will always suffer some relatively serious injury at some point. Typical Godot :)
    good point,that.but also keep in mind that del piero was never played as a finisher ,and certainly not as much as boniperti;)

which is why players like del piero,sivori and platini deserve alot more recognition for scoring so many goals.

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
    Paranoia actually Boniperti, with the passing of the years he moved back frm role to role until he ended up playing as a sweeper or something :D

Hey I'm just wondering, but if Inzaghi had reached that landmark with Juve, seeing how many of you can't stand him, would you say he was one of the greatest?

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Zizou ] ++
    Paranoia actually Boniperti, with the passing of the years he moved back frm role to role until he ended up playing as a sweeper or something :D

Hey I'm just wondering, but if Inzaghi had reached that landmark with Juve, seeing how many of you can't stand him, would you say he was one of the greatest?
    sweeper:eek:

i never knew that:embarass:

about inzaghi,no.likewise if trezeguet scored 200 goals for juve,i wouldn't hail him as juve's greatest forward ever.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)