Alessandro Del Piero

Date Of Birth: 9/11/1974

Height: 1,73

Weight: 73 Kg

Eyes Colors: Brown

Hair Color: Dark Brown

Nationality: Italian

Club: Padova, Juventus

Brothers and Sisters: 1 Brother (Stefano) 1 Adopted Sister (Petrick) Romanian Origin.

Girlfriend: Sonia Amoruso, to be his Fiance Soon.

Trophies

Serie A : 1994-95, 1996-97, 1997-98, 2001,02, 2002,03
Italian Cup : 1994-1995
Italian Super Cup : 1995, 1997, 2002, 2003
Champion League : 1996 Not to Mention the Finals he Lost (97-98-2003)
Best Italian Youngster : 1993
Champions League Top Scorer : 1995-96

Personal

Del Piero's First Goal was back in 1993 against Reggina

Del Piero First Match with the Azzurri was back in 25-Mars-1995 against Estonia.

Hobbies: Music, Reading Books, Hanging out with his Friends, Taking care of his Garden, Watching Movies.

Fav Singer: Micheal Jackson, U2, Julio.

Fav Actor and Actress: Michael Douglas, Sharon Stone, Dame Moor,
Julia Ormond, Al Pacino.

Fav Models : Naomi Campbell, Claudia Scheffer, Cindy Crawford.

Fav Football Player: Michel Platini, Zico, Van Basten.

Other Sports: Tennis, Basketball, VolleyBall.

Fav Nba Teams: Chicago Bulls, Los Angeles Lakers.

Fav Meal: Potatoes, Pasta.

Fav Drink: Coca Cola.

Fav PLace to Visit : Caribe Island.

Alessandro Del Piero

-When we mention these Legend Names: Paolo Rossi, Dino Zoff, Roberto Baggio, Paolo Maldini, then we can never Forget Alessandro Del Piero.

Del Piero passed through alot of difficult Periods in his Life But his Love to his great Fans eased his way to over-take this harsh period..Some Football Experts say if this Player would be other then Del Piero, For Sure he would have Retired atleast....

Everything Started on 9-Nov-1974 in Town called Calonia, when his Mother Brona Delivered " One of the Best Italian Players if not the World "

His journey Started 1982 when Alex was just 8years old when he Left his home to follow Padova's training Everday.

It was Very hard for Alex to adapt with this new Enviroment, They always used to ask him to show everything he got and not to be scared......Alex Used to visit his family only when he had Holidays, but he knew that Football needs these kind of Decisions and that he should Depand on himself, this what Alex keeps on Sayin" You always gotta have a goal, if you dont, then your Life is simply Boring "

Alex Continued till 1993 when some eyes from Juventus caught him, he was just 19 that time.

Juventus found Replacement for the great Legend Roberto Baggio and the Replacement was Alessandro Del Piero..

The Media Criticized Juventu's Managers for this deal and the Fans were shocked when Juventus Signed Del Piero and was the Replacement for Robby Baggio....

But Alex Proved them Wrong and he Convinced Juve and the Fans that he's the best Replacement for Juve.

Italian Fans were Falling Inlove with Alex by time, Alex Entertain'd them with his Goals, Assist, Skills, Dribbling, etc......
Their Love for Alex continued, Untill they came up with a nickname for our Captain and It's Pinturicchio ( The Great Artist, Italians knows what am talking about )

Alessandro played his first offical match with Juventus against Reggina and managed to score his first goal.
Del Piero scored 8 goals in 27matches and won Best Italian Youngester.

By Time, Alessandro clinched alot of Trophies, other great players and Legends couldn't win what Del Piero and his Friends won.

Then the damn Injury came to Alex, Sadness and Anger covered all Italian fans when they knew their Number 1 and their Star Could not feature WC France 1998, on the other Side, Juventus got effected alot when Del Piero was absent as they Finished 6th, Del Piero played Season 1999 7Matches and scored 4goals before he got Injured.

After Alex Injury he got back to help Juventus to win the League 01-02 02-03....

Season 02-03 Del Piero Helped Trezeguet leading Serie a top Scorer with alot of Assists...not to forget Alex scored about 15goals that time...

Anyhow there are alot of things i didn't mention, because am a bit Tired, Just felt like doing this Composition about Our Captain....

Forza Juve
Forza Dp

Buy on AliExpress.com

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
this thread is as nice as that hot girls ass on Juve_Kosova's avatar ;)
where have I seen that ass before? I recognice it...

Juve89

The Farmer
May 27, 2004
++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++
Alessandro Del Piero

Fav Actor and Actress: Michael Douglas, Sharon Stone, Dame Moor,
Julia Ormond, Al Pacino
Cool to see that he likes Al:cool:
Great stuff here azzurri:):thumb:

Forza Juve

OP
Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #8
    ++ [ originally posted by David Del Piero ] ++
    this thread is as nice as that hot girls ass on Juve_Kosova's avatar ;)
    where have I seen that ass before? I recognice it...
    LoL, ya that ass is really dangerous...:D

Monkfish

Jun 14, 2003
    This thread is pointless. Don't we have enough DP threads?!

++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++
    -When we mention these Legend Names: Paolo Rossi, Dino Zoff, Roberto Baggio, Paolo Maldini, then we can never Forget Alessandro Del Piero.
    I'm sorry to put a dampener on this, but DP's name does not belong with these players. In my opinion.

Do we have to go through this all again...:groan:

OP
    Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #20
    ++ [ originally posted by Monkfish ] ++
    This thread is pointless. Don't we have enough DP threads?!

I'm sorry to put a dampener on this, but DP's name does not belong with these players. In my opinion.

Do we have to go through this all again...:groan:
    It's not my problem if you didn't like this thread.

It's not you who decide wether Del Piero belong to these Names, the likes of Maradona, Ronaldo, Pele, Baggio, Lippi, Zidane, Cafu, Ancelloti and etc....can say wether Del Piero can be between these names...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)