Del Piero: Blame us all (1 Viewer)

Sparty

Mar 17, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++

I've been saying that for a year now.
and I've been saying this, since I joined this forum which was around when Ancelotti was coaching and people almost killed me for saying so. I just hope that Capello notice this and stop giving opportunities to a player that is not worth much. I hope Miccoli gets his deserved chances, otherwise we will bury him.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Sparty

Mar 17, 2004
Well if Lippi comes I'm sure that there is no way in the world...but if Mazzone comes...lol.

I wish Baggio could've played he would've definitely do better than DP and Totti.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++

Actually i think that quote from Nick was spot on. People applaud del piero nowadays if he dies one decent pass in a match. As far as i'm concerned i think that should be the end of his international career, and he should start from the bench for juve next year. I don't think i've ever seen such a physically weak player on the football pitch, which is actually quite depressing. he looked out of his depth against bulgaria :wth:
He definitely isn't weak, he seems quite bulky. And his condition is great.

kweku

Jul 20, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Martin ] ++

Comfort yourself by seeing that at least he did no worse than Totti this time ;)

Well Martin, I wish he had the confidence that Totti has and not be running around and looking like a 18 year old boy making his debut, Totti may come around as arrogant and with a big ego, but that selfbelief is what makes him perform as he does. Yes Totti talks a lot, but you cant deny he is a fantastic player.

But Del Piero is a different issue, he is always talking about being a step from top form, so when is that last step coming? :confused: because in my eyes he has only played a fantastic game since that injury, the Real Madrid game, and if he is world class we surely should expect more than that. Juve is all about winning! Del Piero is the symbol of the club and thats the only reason why he hasn`t been sold, Di viao was scoring goals for fun, Del piero returned from injury, And Lippi basically said that it doesn´t matter if Di vaio had been great, he had his star players. So how is this going to put any desire in him? Treat him like the other players and let him fight for the spot!

I second that Sparty, finally Paolo Montero! But you forgot about the lack of pace,;) His first steps are so slow

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
++ [ originally posted by AndriesGobert ] ++
He definitely isn't weak, he seems quite bulky. And his condition is great.
I'm sorry but thats just arse. He isn't weak?! Have you seen him play at all this year?!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)