Del Piero Back With A Bang (1 Viewer)

EriN

Mar 11, 2003
its weird that juve were doin much better without him i h8 2 say it but i dont think they need him they should sell him he once said " i luv 2 try 2 many clubs but right now im happey with juve" and that pikachue on the forum said that juve sell old players so i dont under stand y they didnt get rid of him yet maybe cuz he haid a secret affair with agnelli :D

hoshi

Sep 2, 2002
moggi said he would never sell dp. dp is the figurehead of the club, really. he's been with them for a decade, and sure, he's getting older, but he's still on of the most gifted players we have at our disposal.

28's not that old, anyways. i think he has at least a few good years left in him.

we didn't always play so well without him, anyways. look at how we played against MU. and trez has beeing quite light on his scoring, because he needs someone creative like dp alongside him.

all in all i think it's great that dp is back.

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by hoshi ] ++
moggi said he would never sell dp. dp is the figurehead of the club, really. he's been with them for a decade, and sure, he's getting older, but he's still on of the most gifted players we have at our disposal.

28's not that old, anyways. i think he has at least a few good years left in him.

we didn't always play so well without him, anyways. look at how we played against MU. and trez has beeing quite light on his scoring, because he needs someone creative like dp alongside him.

DP is not the club's figurehead, or at least he shouldn't be anymore. Buffon is our marque player now, and DP is expendable.

EriN

Mar 11, 2003

28 is never that old ;) besides dont u think that a pro soccer players life end quickly like it starts when hes 20 and ends when hes 30 sumthin while in real life ppl who r 30 sumthin r considered young :fero:

EriN

Mar 11, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Rickenbacker2 ] ++

DP is not the club's figurehead, or at least he shouldn't be anymore. Buffon is our marque player now, and DP is expendable.
Pikachue, why do u think that buffon should be :confused:

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by EriN ] ++
Pikachue, why do u think that buffon should be :confused:
AAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

My avatar is not a Pikachu!!!!!!!!! I hate those things!!!!!

My avatar is The Cheat! I don't expect you to know what that is, but if you want to find out follow this link: Click Here.

Now, about Buffon, he should be our figurehead because he is a young established talented international, and we paid a lot for him. Those are the requirements, plus he is a hero to most Juve fans already anyway.

hoshi

Sep 2, 2002
true, buffon is well established, but i really do think that when people think of juve the first player they think of is dp

when someone's been so successful for a club for such a long time, it's hard not to.

Jul 12, 2002
true, buffon is well established, but i really do think that when people think of juve the first player they think of is dp

when someone's been so successful for a club for such a long time, it's hard not to.
yeah, but they thought of DP with Juve before he was with us for a long time, Buffon is the next marque player, and DP is on the way out.

hoshi

Sep 2, 2002
not disputing that dp (probably) only has a few years left.
but at the present time, i think he's the hallmark player of the club

hoshi

Sep 2, 2002
well, if you asked anyone i know who plays for juve, they would say dp before anyone

and essentially that's all i'm saying

EriN

Mar 11, 2003
not disputing that dp (probably) only has a few years left.
but at the present time, i think he's the hallmark player of the club
stop it Hoshi he isnt old ok? 28 isnt old u r talkin bout him like hes 80 sumthin :down:

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Rickenbacker2 ] ++

yeah, but they thought of DP with Juve before he was with us for a long time, Buffon is the next marque player, and DP is on the way out.
Where do u get your stuff from Ian, when have you heard or seen that a goal keeper no matter how good, no matter how charismatic is a marquee player at any club talk less of a big club?

When Dp does leave the next marquee personality will be probably another goodlooking forward who can bring the crowd to their feet and probably be wearing numero 10 , probably be Italian

Buffon of cos has his fan base heck he might be a cult hero but goalies are not usually marquee in big sides

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)