Del Piero At University (1 Viewer)

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
So today Del Piero was at University to lecture an Economic and Commerce course.

Anyway he was there telling them about the economy when some people where shouting "euuh" when he said he only had like 5 Euros in his pocket. He was joking and all and then asked "I want to know who's shouting. Is it Inter fans?? Cos if it was Milan fans they would be justified since they won, but Inter fans...."

Hehe good stuff, have to give it to him.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Zizou

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
  • Thread Starter #4
    An autograph? :confused: I wasn't there obviously lol. I just saw it on Italian news and thought it was funny since he was teasing Inter fans :D

Dominic well what can I tell you more apart that the girls were all drooling for him.

OP
    Zizou

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
  • Thread Starter #6
    He didn't talk about football except for saying that he is getting back to his best form for the Euros.

Otherwise he just spoke about economics.

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Zizou ] ++
    An autograph? :confused: I wasn't there obviously lol. I just saw it on Italian news and thought it was funny since he was teasing Inter fans :D

Dominic well what can I tell you more apart that the girls were all drooling for him.
    Ohhhhhh I thought he went to your university!!!

Does he have a degree in economy or something? or was he just giving his opinion on the subject?

OP
    Zizou

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
  • Thread Starter #8
    I think he did get a decree in something, but I might be wrong. However nowadays players seem to keep on studying even during their career.

He was at the University of Turin...sorry for not mentioning :p

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
    He didn't talk about football except for saying that he is getting back to his best form for the Euros.

Otherwise he just spoke about economics.
    Okay.
    Thanks a lot anyway.

Aug 1, 2003
    That's it, I MUST go there when I want to further my studies.

I just checked the Malaysian Italian embassy site and they offer scholarships to study in Italy, one of the universities in Turin being one of them!

Pippo has a degree/diploma (not sure) in accountancy I think

Freddy

Feb 1, 2004
    So today Del Piero was at University to lecture an Economic and Commerce course.

Anyway he was there telling them about the economy when some people where shouting "euuh" when he said he only had like 5 Euros in his pocket. He was joking and all and then asked "I want to know who's shouting. Is it Inter fans?? Cos if it was Milan fans they would be justified since they won, but Inter fans...."

Hehe good stuff, have to give it to him.
    Good remark from Del Piero :D

epitaph

Feb 16, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++

I just checked the Malaysian Italian embassy site and they offer scholarships to study in Italy, one of the universities in Turin being one of them!

:D

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003

starnge :rolleyes:

in real life he is even more handsome than in pictures or on tv.. :heart:

Febrina

Jul 17, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++

and forget Oxford?:D

True, that's one of the reason I also choose accountancy at my uni :touched:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)