Del Piero and Trezeguet (1 Viewer)

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
++ [ originally posted by juvetrainer ] ++
maybe we should tell trez to leave the problem outside the football field when he play with Juve :D
Who are you going to get instead of him?someone that is a top class goalscorer in the meantime so dont tell me cavenaghi or gilardino or Tevez.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Zizou ] ++
Trez is still our top scorer and our main offensive weapon. After all he's the only one who can offer different kinds of offensive solutions.
Trez is the only player who can offer different kinds of offensive solutions!? :confused:

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
Yes gray. Di Vaio and Miccoli cannot play in the same role that Trez plays in; he can either be the lone striker or pair up with a forward. He's also the best Juve player in the air, so when he plays we can use Zambrotta's crosses to better effect than when say there is a DV or Miccoli in the middle.

Basically when Trez plays, we can use both high and low balls, otherwise we have to play just with the ball on the ground if someone else is in.

Aug 1, 2003
trez should stay and even if dp were a bit selfish against perugia it was only for one match as far as i've noticed. one match of selfishness is not an indication of a crisis.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
ahhh so the rest of the team can play a more varied game. I thought u were saying that Trez had a more creative game :)

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
:LOL: no Trez definitely is no in the top ten....thousand in creativity :D

Yeah exactly, Trez offers different offensive solutions *to his team mates* Sorry for not making it clear enough the first time :)

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I say we bring Roberto Baggio back for a six month loan. If he's going to retire, let him go out in style.

Hell, he's better than what we have right now anyway.

Yeah, that's right, I said it.

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
++ [ originally posted by USA Juventini ] ++
I say we bring Roberto Baggio back for a six month loan. If he's going to retire, let him go out in style.

i heard there are suggestion to take him to the Olympics just for that same purpose.. :touched:

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by USA Juventini ] ++

I agree with this suggestion although it is not gonna happen:D

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Yeah, he declined:

Baggio rejects Olympic bid
Friday 9 January, 2004

Italian legend Roberto Baggio seems to have dismissed the idea of taking part in the 2004 Olympic Games.

"Could I go to Athens? No, I’m thinking just about my club," said the former Juventus captain.

"The only Azzurro that I’m now interested in is the one that is contained in the Brescia shirt."

There were calls for Baggio to take part in the Games after the 36-year-old revealed that he would be retiring at the end of this season.

However, there is pressure on him to reconsider his plans after his display in Tuesday’s 4-2 win over Siena.

Baggio was in inspired form as he scored twice but also set up the other two goals for the Stadio Rigamonti outfit.

"For now I’m just concentrating on how to face the next four months of the season," he added.

"As you all know, my career has been tormented by injuries. We’ll just have to wait and see what happens."

Trezeguet_FC

Mar 26, 2003
That would be really cool, if we loaned him next season (his last one) and he won the CL with Juve. He and DP would be partnered up front. This is all my imaginery BS, but that would be awsome! We would be respected all over the world. It would be like Barca getting Romario again.

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
Yeah and pigs can fly :LOL:

Sorry but that is impossible. Juve don't need a 37 year old forward who's past it, at least for a big team.

A small team loaning a player to a big team is quite unheard of, especially if it's a big star player. Anyway Lippi and Baggio in the same team? That will never ever happen again.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)