Del Piero and Trezeguet (14 Viewers)

juvetrainer

May 22, 2003
dont worry, i wont talk about crisis whatsoever.

in the last game against Perugia, I notice something different. DP and Trez not supporting each other. IMO, DP is too selfish. I think he wanna show-off and make a goal to tell whos "the best" on Juve. his cross to Trez too awful. if continue like this, .........<silentforawhile > I dont wanna think about it cos i'm an optimistic person :D.

so, what u guys think?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I think that it was just something that happened and nothing more...

IN one occation Trezeguet could hacve done the assist of his life to DP that was totally unmarked... but he did a direct pass at him to start a 1-2. That was kind of selfish.

But anyways.. lets hope that this was just a situation and nothing more...

And i dont think that DP was selfish today..as most of the time he was creating.

OP
juvetrainer

juvetrainer

May 22, 2003
  • Thread Starter #3
    selfish only on penalty area. outside...man....he's so great making chance, IMO.

yeah, i hope this situation not going forever

K10

Jul 12, 2002
    I heard both of them were clearly bickerring at each other in todays game..........

Maher

Juventuz addict
    Dec 16, 2002
    thats why juve should get red of them both and get players who can realy score and not waisting chances and blaming each other for it.

Qaterminator

Nov 15, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by m_elayyan ] ++
    thats why juve should get red of them both and get players who can realy score and not waisting chances and blaming each other for it.
    Can't Del Piero and Trezeguet score????Besides who can Juve find???
    Henry???

Febrina

Jul 17, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by m_elayyan ] ++
    That's too bad for both of them, It was quite the same when Pippo was still in Juve :down:

Febrina

Jul 17, 2002
    Well, it was happened when we beat Vicenza (?) couples years ago with 4-1. Pippo has scored 3 goals (?) and Ale scored zero.
    For some ppl said that Pippo was too selfish not giving Ale an assist when he was in a good position. That's made a public opinion that they had a crisis or sth.

Loppan

Jul 13, 2002
    On the other hand they have only seconds to decied what to to with the ball. If you're a striker you shoot at the goal yourself, that's what strikers do.
    When DP came back from his injury he didn't score much and was critisized for that but he had a lot of assist.

Febrina

Jul 17, 2002
    Yea, I always think that Ale isn't a striker, he's more a forward player (second striker?).
    A forward would think clearly what to do with the ball, he's gonna shoot it by himself or pass it.
    But a striker, he would not 'looking for' the ball, the ball would 'find' him (from midfileder assist or another player).
    I'd love to see Ale playing his role well as a second striker.

Maher

Juventuz addict
    Dec 16, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Febrina ] ++
    Yea, I always think that Ale isn't a striker, he's more a forward player (second striker?).
    A forward would think clearly what to do with the ball, he's gonna shoot it by himself or pass it.
    But a striker, he would not 'looking for' the ball, the ball would 'find' him (from midfileder assist or another player).
    I'd love to see Ale playing his role well as a second striker.
    Now dp is playing as a third striker:D

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Febrina ] ++
    Well, it was happened when we beat Vicenza (?) couples years ago with 4-1. Pippo has scored 3 goals (?) and Ale scored zero.
    For some ppl said that Pippo was too selfish not giving Ale an assist when he was in a good position. That's made a public opinion that they had a crisis or sth.
    I remember that, it was when Alex was in a goal drought too, and he was only scoring a few penalties here and there.

Ali

Conditioned
    Contributor
    Jul 15, 2002
    Funny how a small incident can be expounded into a crisis. Talk about starting a storm in tea cup.

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
    no crisis what-so-ever.... :dontcare: seen it all too often...it's either trez-DP, or nedved-maresca etc etc....no need to panic ;)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    Now..if Del Piero and Trez don't get along, we all know who has to go. Del Piero is king at Juve. He had a fight with Inzaghi so Inzaghi had to go.

Sep 28, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by AndriesGobert ] ++
    Now..if Del Piero and Trez don't get along, we all know who has to go. Del Piero is king at Juve. He had a fight with Inzaghi so Inzaghi had to go.

that wasn't the case. but i dont mind trez going at all. lets get me boy cavenaghi

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
    Trez is still our top scorer and our main offensive weapon. After all he's the only one who can offer different kinds of offensive solutions.

Trezeguet_FC

Mar 26, 2003
    Trez is blaming DP for not giving him balls? When was the last time trez gave dp an assist? I know thats not his position to create chances, but who said DP had to dedicate his game to feeding balls to Trez? Trez is just a little nervous right now. He is not playing well, he isnt getting paid what he wants, his contract is still iffy, and rumor has it that Juve want to sack him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)