del piero and totti (2 Viewers)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Mr. Bentley Majedsworth ] ++
it's a guy thing gray... you wouldn't understand since your a g....err err.. hmmm

...interesting post from you there gray ;)

:D
:rolleyes:

Maybe I should've said "what's with these guys and holding their crotch?"

Then again, it's not really a guy thing, cos it's not like u see guys walking around holding their crotch... but then again I haven't been many places outside of Australia, Korea and Thailand...

Buy on AliExpress.com

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by denco ] ++
I am totally confused are you male or female:confused:
oh ffs why is it that after i've already rectified something stupid i've said in a previous post, people still quote it and give me stick about it :wallbang: it happened last night when i accidentally said stankovic instead of lopez, and about 5 people corrected me after i'd fixed it up

no hard feelings though :D

I'm male btw

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

:rolleyes:

Maybe I should've said "what's with these guys and holding their crotch?"

Then again, it's not really a guy thing, cos it's not like u see guys walking around holding their crotch... but then again I haven't been many places outside of Australia, Korea and Thailand...
just trippin dogg ;)

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Vinman ] ++
Mr. Bentley Majedsworth ???????

What have I missed ???????
WWI: you weren't born.
WWII: see above.
The French revolution: see above.
;)

I'll put it this way, I changed my nickname to have it go along with my signature and Serge's name, and now Martin's on vacation :wallbang: :D

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by [LAC] ] ++
i have a natural tendency to hold my crotch depending on the position i am sitting/standing/laying down, what im doing, and who else is in the room.
Ahh actually, now that I think about it, a lot of the time when i'm driving, i naturally find my hand somewhere around the area

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by sIAMO nOI jUVE! ] ++
Totti sux
DP is better at his peak I think
i only have to admit that totti sux because i am a juventina....

but...speaking as a female....i think he has ahot body!!!:devil:

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by [LAC] ] ++
i have a natural tendency to hold my crotch depending on the position i am sitting/standing/laying down, what im doing, and who else is in the room.
omg... the guy from my after-school classes is sitting next to me and has his hand nearly all the time down there and "fixing" the area! :eek:
but when i really don't know what to say and turn red is when he tells me: just a sec to put back in place my balls....do you know how it feels when your balls hurt...?

imagine!!!:dazed:

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
they are...
thought...very different.

i think totti when is on the pitch is becoming a different person!!

he is soooo passionate and has sooo enrg in him and...i wouldn't like to call him smg he is not....but i think he strongly believes in himself and his ablilities and he WANTS to do smg special(like scoring a penalty to juve-to buffon) just to be proved a hero..

alex is a gentleman...
nothing more.
nothing less.

he is worhing for the team and he has became a hero for juve....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)