Del Piero almost ready (1 Viewer)

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Arif ] ++
chimenti is injured??? will he be able to play against lazio in the coppa?

hope not!!!
++ [ originally posted by Esteban ] ++
Miccoli, Zambro, Trez, and Birindelli... oh and Montero... the only ones out are Chimenti and Legroboy

i might be wrong,but that's what i understand myself from eseban's post...

but seems i am probably wrong:confused::confused:

Feb 17, 2004
I think people most stop complaining about his injuries, technical players like Del Piero uses there muscles in a different way when they moves, and thats why it can look like they get injuried by nothing, not even from contact with a other player. Also remember that he is beginning to get old.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by sIAMO nOI jUVE! ] ++
Juve are truly back!!!!!!!!
Why? Because our underperforming, inconsistent, uninspiring captain is back from injury?

I mean no disrespect, but ... woop dee f#@$!ng doo :lazy:

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by juventini84 ] ++
I think people most stop complaining about his injuries, technical players like Del Piero uses there muscles in a different way when they moves , and thats why it can look like they get injuried by nothing, not even from contact with a other player. Also remember that he is beginning to get old.
well,alex does get injured a lot but,what you mean he is uses there muscles in a different way when they moves,

Feb 17, 2004
The thing they do, like dribbling and other technical moves demands special use of the muscles, thats why its easier to get injuried like Del Piero. I have a little trouble with explaining it, but i am sure someone knows what i mean, its a know thing this.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by juventini84 ] ++
The thing they do, like dribbling and other technical moves demands special use of the muscles, thats why its easier to get injuried like Del Piero
Maybe he should change his style of play then. Sure, he's skillful and unique and all that, but that's useless if he's gonna be off the field the whole season

Aug 27, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Graham ] ++

Maybe he should change his style of play then. Sure, he's skillful and unique and all that, but that's useless if he's gonna be off the field the whole season
so baiscly ur saying just change alex i mean come on yeah i know u mention that hes skillfull and all but i mean just ebcuase half this season he wasnt there dosent mean u know now hes usless

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)