Del Piero almost ready (2 Viewers)

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Del Piero almost ready
Wednesday 24 March, 2004

Alessandro Del Piero is set to return to the Juventus first team for the April 10 game against Lazio.

The Italian star has been out of action since March 9 with a calf strain but he’s reacting well to treatment.

The Azzurri international underwent further tests today and medics are confident he will be back in the next 15 days.

The Bianconeri hope that he will be available for the Lazio clash. If he doesn’t make that game then he will definitely be available for the April 18 tie at Parma

Channel4.com

Buy on AliExpress.com

Len

Feb 13, 2004
This is good news, our attack aren't scoring goals at the moment, lets hope that he will make a difference.
He will be back for like 5 games! IF we start playing well, that second spot is looking good

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++
any one wanna place bets? how long till next injury
i'm in!! ;)

:rofl:

but i don't want to bring bad luck to the boss....

he is going to be great again,you'll see it!!!!!!

FORZA ALE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
DP's comeback would be an asset IMO, but not as strong as Zambrotta's comeback though.

I think we should have a good finish this year and a good second leg final vs Lazio in May.

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Esteban ] ++

He is aslo back from injury, in fact gazzetta dello Sport says that he is going to enter from the begining against Modena :cool:

thanx god!!!!!!!!!!!!

zambro,trezeguet,alex.......who else is back...

ah...juventus is back!!!!!!

OP
Espectro

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #20
    Miccoli, Zambro, Trez, and Birindelli... oh and Montero... the only ones out are Chimenti and Legroboy

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)